IGNORED

Fundie blog you will all appreciate - Wride Family

tkr322

I guess if my first is my designer kid, my second must be the knock off brand kid. And man, my designer one has gotten old enough that I realize I didn't have a clue what I was talking about before I had kids and that there is no perfect formula for raising children.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Designer baby? I haz two designer babeeezzz omg! One to prove I could do it, and one because I forgot I had proven it the first time. But they're both girls, so not like they're worthy of God's kingdom so nevermind.

Fuck, who took my designer baby... I swear I left it here somewhere...

Also, this is genuine 2008 technology here... soon to be 2011!

Fuck, who took my designer baby... I swear I left it here somewhere...

Also, this is genuine 2008 technology here... soon to be 2011!

My designer baby came with a convenient handle implanted in her head, I also added a shoulder strap for more comfort. I never had to worry about setting her down on a counter in a store and forgetting about her.

"they're just angry women lurking around your blog looking for excuses to justify their crappy existence and their own personal failures. ....they might have one designer baby just to prove they could do it, who hasn't grown old enough to give them any serious stress, so they're free to be judgmental in their own bubble. I mean really, they're ready to call the CPS based on a couple of blog posts? They don't call them FemiNazis for nothing."

Love of Christ. They don't have it.

My only child is older than her kids, isn't designer (wtf does that mean) anyhow?

I guess if my first is my designer kid, my second must be the knock off brand kid. And man, my designer one has gotten old enough that I realize I didn't have a clue what I was talking about before I had kids and that there is no perfect formula for raising children.

Then my 5th must be from goodwill. :?

Wait...in order for my child to get a taste of the 10 countries he has been to he needs to be in a totally unsafe situation?

And having been to costa rica where the vehicles death rate is very high, even in middle of nowhere guanacaste, you probably need carseats more there! I don't judge for not putting the hit hikers baby in a seat, but your own? Yeah you suck.

(responding to the husbands comment on the post aimed at us.)

They are so sexist when they call us "angry women"... they are completely negating the contributions of the gentlemen free jingers :D

WTF, do they all lurk here??? Man these fundies love the attention, regardless of how negative it is.

It kind of astounds me to see how many fundies end up coming here and ranting about how FJ has insulted their blogs. I used to keep a blog (I don't anymore) and it never would have occurred to me to google myself to find out if someone was talking about me somewhere on the Internet. For people who claim to be so modest and humble they certainly are obsessed with themselves.

t's amazing we survived a childhood with no seatbelts and no carseats... it wasn't required by law back then. How horrible of our government not to force our parents to strap us in like we're going into the atmosphere (click, click, clickedy, click).

From the comments to her post about us ^^^. I had to point it out b/c I love this particular argument. " I wasn't killed in a car accident as a child due to not wearing a seatbelt, therefore no children are killed due to not wearing seatbelts.

Oh, wait...

Since 1975, motor-vehicle-related fatality rates have decreased 27% for young motor-vehicle occupants (ages 16-20 years).... The prevalence of safety belt use after enactment of primary laws increases 1.5-4.3 times, and motor-vehicle-related fatality rates decrease 13%-46%. Child-restraint use in 1996 was 85% for children aged less than 1 year and 60% for children aged 1-4 years.[14] Since 1975, deaths among children aged less than 5 years have decreased 30% to 3.1 per 100,000 population, but rates for age groups 5-15 years have declined by only 11%-13%.[9] Child seats are misused by as many as 80% of users[15][16][17] In addition, parents fail to recognize the need for booster seats for children who are too large for child seats but not large enough to be safely restrained in an adult lap-shoulder belt[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_T ... Safety_Act

Then my 5th must be from goodwill. :?

Nah, by the time you get around to your fith kid, he is the one found on freecycle.

Okay sorry with the car seat obsession but this is even worse. This woman has no concern for her childrens' well being: thewridefamily.blogspotdotcom/2010/12/samara-drive-down.html

AND

thewridefamily.blogspotdotcom/2010/12/family-car.html

What the hell??? It's like she's proud of endangering her kids' safety! :o

Archived