IGNORED

Duggar Defenders?

muffynbear

I also get confused with those people who say that. The younger Duggar kids aren't extreme monsters, but they aren't angels either. TLC has aired some moments that have shown some of the younger ones misbehaving and there was one episode in which one of the J'Slaves was dealing Johannah or Jennifer refusing to take a nap. There was also another episode that show the younger boys running around a store and riding bicycles in the store.

I hate that these kids have a reputation for being polite and well-behaved. Maybe some of them are "well-behaved," in that they've become submissive drones who are obedient at all costs to the "instruction" of the idiot parents. But not a one of them is polite. As old-school, conservative, disciplined etc. as the family would like us to think they are, they have NEVER taught a single one of their children any manners. Josh, in general, is a sterling example of this...as is the family's conduct at Ethiopian restaurants, in England, and pretty much everywhere else.

Just three small examples of the family's lack of manners and class:

Michelle jaywalks in Scotland (=tries to cross her family in the middle of a busy street, NOT at a crosswalk or light or anywhere designated for pedestrians. She walks right in front of a car). Then she sniffily complains that "Scottish people just don't like to stop for pedestrians."

At a baby shower, these oh-so-modest folks play a game where chocolate bars are smeared into diapers, and guests must smell and taste them. CLASSY

Josh makes Anna roll the luggage as he strolls away empty-handed. This happens WHENEVER luggage is involved...including their wedding night.

Well-mannered much, Duggars??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that these kids have a reputation for being polite and well-behaved. Maybe some of them are "well-behaved," in that they've become submissive drones who are obedient at all costs to the "instruction" of the idiot parents. But not a one of them is polite. As old-school, conservative, disciplined etc. as the family would like us to think they are, they have NEVER taught a single one of their children any manners. Josh, in general, is a sterling example of this...as is the family's conduct at Ethiopian restaurants, in England, and pretty much everywhere else.

Just three small examples of the family's lack of manners and class:

Michelle jaywalks in Scotland (=tries to cross her family in the middle of a busy street, NOT at a crosswalk or light or anywhere designated for pedestrians. She walks right in front of a car). Then she sniffily complains that "Scottish people just don't like to stop for pedestrians."

At a baby shower, these oh-so-modest folks play a game where chocolate bars are smeared into diapers, and guests must smell and taste them. CLASSY

Josh makes Anna roll the luggage as he strolls away empty-handed. This happens WHENEVER luggage is involved...including their wedding night.

Well-mannered much, Duggars??

Good points there. The Duggar kids aren't really polite. I cringed when I watched the Ethopian restaurant parts and I agree on the way they acted in England was classless.

As for the baby shower game, I have been to showers were that game is played.

The Duggar kids are the most ill behaved tribe I've ever seen. Kids climbing on counters, walking on tables, lacking manners and their total insensitivity to anyone whose beliefs differ slightly from theirs. I read this QF crap about how wonderful these kids are and I just go WTF, at the same time attachment parenting and parents who don't hit are demonized by the duggars minions. If the duggars are followers of the Pearls they are further proof that hitting doesn't make a well behaved child, nor does it instill manners. The manners issue just makes my head explode, its pretty apparent there is no modeling in the home of what the average FJ would consider good manners.

To put it in more biblical terms the fruit of the Duggars tree is rotten.

Anybody remember Duggars on my mind? She used to be a supporter, but in August of this year she says, "As they continue on I think they are losing some of their credibility for me and their genuineness," lists some criticisms, and says she isn't really watching their show anymore. She doesn't say anything about the miscarriage, probably because she hasn't posted since August.

Anybody remember Duggars on my mind? She used to be a supporter, but in August of this year she says, "As they continue on I think they are losing some of their credibility for me and their genuineness," lists some criticisms, and says she isn't really watching their show anymore. She doesn't say anything about the miscarriage, probably because she hasn't posted since August.

I remember that blogger and she was discussed here recently. I think with that blogger, she started to look deeper at the Duggars and really didn't see them as a cute wholesome Christian family. I wish she would post something on the miscarriage. I think right now, she probably feels the Duggars need to stop having kids.

Archived