IGNORED

FJ nominated Mother of the year strikes again

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Shouldn't she be happy that her kids are hugging each other and not hitting each other like some kids will? I've read very little of her blog, but what I have read gives me a very negative opinion of her.

She's whining about being in bed, overwhelmed and in tears.

Lady, that should be a message to you; STOP HAVING KIDS.

My favorite part of the post was when she says her family was the recipient of some service project and a group of pre-teen girls came and cleaned their home. Seriously? I mean, I know she is on bedrest and I hope she is using the term "service project" loosely. I would hate to think of the local food bank losing a group of potential stockers or someone not helping with Meals on Wheels because they were too busy cleaning her home.

from the blog:

Mira got upset with me a few days ago when I told her “no touch.†I patted her head while she cried, but she suddenly whirled around and toddled over to Willa, who was standing nearby.

She threw her arms around her sister and sobbed out her woes. Willa, or “Wa†as Mira calls her, responded with a hug, holding Mira until Ian walked up. Mira vaulted from her sister to her brother, now simply fake crying to get the sympathy. She hugged his legs and he hugged her back. She went from Ian to Adam before I steered her in my direction so we could make up.

Why "no touch"? What's so damn wrong about giving a kid a hug when they need one?

I mean, I get that moms get "touched out" sometimes. It happens to me too - but my daughter is 5 and can understand "Please leave Mommy alone for awhile".

Let's not even start with the fake crying.

I took it mean don't touch something, rather than at someone, but even so, firstly, if something is precious/valuable, I keep it away from my children when they are small and secondly, I think interception and redirection is more to the point at that age. Whether it was touching something, or someone, I wouldn't have handled it the way she did.

It's so weird. It's like she doesn't realize that she should be putting aside her parenting preferences (carseat behaviour, touch issues, no squirming in church etc.) until Mira has, oh I don't know, been with them for a while?

LL, I know you read here and I am again telling you that you suck as a parent, human and Christian. You don't even deserve a pet rock.

The need for physical affection can get overwhelming when you have so many little ones. But, damn, you still have to hug them. If they all want affection at once, then sit on the couch and watch a movie.

She is just such a bad mother. It always surprises me, I don't know why because I should see it coming by now.

She's whining about being in bed, overwhelmed and in tears.

Lady, that should be a message to you; STOP HAVING KIDS.

This X 10000. Eleventy.

My favorite part of the post was when she says her family was the recipient of some service project and a group of pre-teen girls came and cleaned their home. Seriously? I mean, I know she is on bedrest and I hope she is using the term "service project" loosely. I would hate to think of the local food bank losing a group of potential stockers or someone not helping with Meals on Wheels because they were too busy cleaning her home.

And this too. Shoot me if you want, but if you need that much help to take care of your own kids, you have TOO MANY KIDS.

LL, I know you read here and I am again telling you that you suck as a parent, human and Christian. You don't even deserve a pet rock.

Well a pet rock would be ok. but thats it. not a plant. and definitely not a child.

Archived