IGNORED

Who do you think is the most attractive Fundie family?

tabitha2

I vote for the Wissmans-they are good looking in an all American, corn fed,Better homes and Gardens sort of way and oddly enough,the Lockwood kids.Jaynee Lockwood may look wrung out but she has some beautiful kids,esp the boys.

The Rovirosas! Oh and that one family they're friends with,I dont know their names. All the daughters look like eachothers twin. I think there is a set actually. They're gorgeous.

I actually think the oldest Duggar girls are really really pretty. I wouldn't call anyone in that family 'ugly' other than Josh and that's only because he's grossly overweight. There's a lot of hideous style going on, but even Mullet could look good without that awful hairdo!

I think the Duggar girls are quite pretty, too. I didn't find them particularly good-looking when they were younger, but they seem to have grown out of an awkward stage and are quite attractive now. I suppose it helps that their clothing sense has improved dramatically; it's not necessarily great, but at least it's not panda print frumpers!

Hmm. The Roberts are pretty attractive, every one, and there's so many of them.

Their oldest son (Edgar?) has annoyed me since day one. Yes, I'm basing it solely on random blog appearances but I cannot help it... He seems to be _way_ too aware of his not-so-bad looks and really doesn't mind showing it. This guy has more clothes than an average woman and his clothes are no frumpers. There's nothing wrong having a decent garderobe but this guy just irks me to the end...

Phillipses, definitely. There isn't a bad-looking one in the whole bunch, IMHO.

All four of the daughters are or are going to be beauties. visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2011/12/9774/

Their oldest son (Edgar?) has annoyed me since day one. Yes, I'm basing it solely on random blog appearances but I cannot help it... He seems to be _way_ too aware of his not-so-bad looks and really doesn't mind showing it. This guy has more clothes than an average woman and his clothes are no frumpers. There's nothing wrong having a decent garderobe but this guy just irks me to the end...

I totally agree, but I'm trying to be objective. :D It's relatively rare that both the boys AND the girls are pretty in these giant families, though. It's not so uncommon to find families like the Duggars, where the girls are pretty and the boys... aren't really thought of.

The Flynn's! If only Ma Flynn would dye her hair...

Edit to add: the Bradrick's minus Peter. I don't have to explain Kelly(nor the Peter thing, haha). Their offsprings are supercute, all of them. And there is a recent picture on Scott's Blog of him holding Lil'Geneva. Peter should start looking for guns.

Threads like this piss me off. What earthly difference does it make what a fundie family looks like? This is like when people rip on Josh Duggar for his weight. Looks and body size are extremely minor in comparison to the philosophies and actions of these people. People can't help what they look like, but they can help how they behave.

A lot of the Bateses are good-looking. Especially Erin, her look alike little sister (Carlin?), and that little Addalee. Some of the boys are defrauding, too.

Threads like this piss me off. What earthly difference does it make what a fundie family looks like? This is like when people rip on Josh Duggar for his weight. Looks and body size are extremely minor in comparison to the philosophies and actions of these people. People can't help what they look like, but they can help how they behave.

This

The whole point of FJ is to snark - next time; don't click the link! Voila! :violin:

Anywho-

I am going with the :chokes: Morton Clan (including the Sandersons and the Smiths, of course!). If the men would give up the beards that would be an attractive family all around. Though - I think Cleve is seriously defrauding when he has facial hair!

The whole point of FJ is to snark - next time; don't click the link! Voila! :violin:

Anywho-

I am going with the :chokes: Morton Clan (including the Sandersons and the Smiths, of course!). If the men would give up the beards that would be an attractive family all around. Though - I think Cleve is seriously defrauding when he has facial hair!

I wonder if Dougie will get rid of his "beard" someday... :lol:

Phillipses, definitely. There isn't a bad-looking one in the whole bunch, IMHO.

All four of the daughters are or are going to be beauties. visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2011/12/9774/

Ha, who's the little blonde? I love the "you can't be serious" look on her face.

If we have a "most attractive" thread we need its counterpart.

I agree. There is always hand slapping when appearances are discussed negatively, but when someone says a fundie is defrauding or good looking or hot or whatever, it's all good. I never understood why it's ok to discuss looks when you think someone is hot but not when you don't.

They're all as ugly as their beliefs, regardless of their physical appearance.

A lot of the Bateses are good-looking. Especially Erin, her look alike little sister (Carlin?), and that little Addalee. Some of the boys are defrauding, too.

I think Tori is very attractive, especially since she also had the spunk to say that Jana was painting the doors a "yucky" color. In the fundie world, such boldness equates to big brass ones...

I agree. There is always hand slapping when appearances are discussed negatively, but when someone says a fundie is defrauding or good looking or hot or whatever, it's all good. I never understood why it's ok to discuss looks when you think someone is hot but not when you don't.

They're all as ugly as their beliefs, regardless of their physical appearance.

This.

Archived