IGNORED

John d visiting the Maxwell's again.

Justme

I really wish John Marie was there for Sarah. That girl needs some semblance of a life and marriage seems like her only option in Maxwell land. John Marie has to be better than Steve, so i'm sure there will be a lot more of what some would call fun for a Maxwell girl if she marries him. He could be there for Anna I guess, since she would be able to produce a much bigger quiver. They could even use the excuse that of course they don't mind marrying off their children, Sarah just happens to be destined by God to be a SAHD for life.

I worry that Steve will never let Sarah go and she won't be strong enough to escape them by herself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone had said that she is not very articulate and kind of mumbles, something like "Hi I'm Sarah, and I the oldest girl...blah blah."

I think someone had said that she is not very articulate and kind of mumbles, something like "Hi I'm Sarah, and I the oldest girl...blah blah."

She's prolly inarticulate because she's been raised to guard her words and fear hell. Between the two perhaps there is a lot she feels she can't say or do for fear of heading up in the fastlane on the Highway to Hell.

She's prolly inarticulate because she's been raised to guard her words and fear hell. Between the two perhaps there is a lot she feels she can't say or do for fear of heading up in the fastlane on the Highway to Hell.

Definately.

Archived