IGNORED

John d visiting the Maxwell's again.

Justme

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The MG"?? Is that a new thing?

I didn't realize until just now that Sarah isn't part of "the MG". Was she before? I haven't really followed the Maxwells much.

Guest Anonymous

They have not been called the MG before, but Sarah has previously said that she only participates occasionally in the music, preferring to take photographs and write.

Oh dear, it does look like Reversal Anna may be lined up to become a Goober spouse one day. Poor Sarah. :shock:

Sarah is the fundie I want most to leave. In the "regular world" she would not be a forlorn spinster doomed to a dull dry life. She would still be able to get out and do things and actually live.

Guest Anonymous

DSC_6267-300x200.jpg

Hmm, so John the Goober also visited Grandma in Omaha.... he is in the left hand side in the front row in this photo..... how did we miss this? :P

I laughed at the MG....that's just so...unmaxwell like!

That John fellow seems to be coming around alot, huh? How old is he? He looks too old for Anna. Sarah may be considered past marriage age for most fundie men though. Poor Sarah. I hope someone will see fit to offer her a chance to leave the home.

Ideally, I would like to see her marry a widower who has a couple of kids. I think she already understands her marriage options in the fundie world is limited. Heck, around the midwest, her marriage options are starting to become limited. People around where they live tend to marry in their twenties. I wonder if Anna and Mary will see her plight as warnings against tying oneself too closely to their creepy family. Will any of the Maxwell girls get married?

Whew! I'm glad I went to the Maxwell's blog. I thought you were talking about JD (John David Duggar) visiting the Maxwells and possibly courting Anna.

I thought you were talking about JD (John David Duggar) visiting the Maxwells and possibly cour
ting Anna.

Poor John David!! No, the Duggars are waaaaaaaay too worldly now for a Maxwell.

Guest Anonymous

I can't imagine how they will cope with a daughter leaving the compound to join a husband several states away. Mrs Max experienced deep grief when Nathan moved into a house across the road, after his marriage to Melanie.

I can't imagine how they will cope with a daughter leaving the compound to join a husband several states away. Mrs Max experienced deep grief when Nathan moved into a house across the road, after his marriage to Melanie.

Seriously? If the house numbers are like those in most of Leavenworth, they live catty-cornered across a suburban street, not even a white-line road!

Good gravy.

FREE SARAH! Her sad eyes are too much. I think I'll start praying that she is able to find her own life. Leave the details to God, there *is* just something undisputably forlorn about that woman.

No no no, John David cannot court Anna Maxwell. Josh & Anna's kids are going to get Anna's jacked up nose. We can't have Grandduggars with Anna Maxwell's jacked up teeth/gums!!!

Guest Anonymous

From Teri's Wedding Report:

Our Thoughts and Emotions

Steve and I had agreed not to "think" until Saturday night after the wedding. We knew if we "thought" we would be likely to cry even though our hearts were filled with joy. We ended up being too tired to "think" even on Saturday night. However, we did discover that it is best not to be left alone or one does cry. We took our guests across the street to see Nathan's house - Sarah cried when she stayed back here alone with the little ones who were getting ready for bed.

Joseph and John cried when they went to bed Saturday night. By Sunday morning four of our younger children had croupy coughs so I stayed home from church with them. Off and on during the morning, I cried. The mixed emotions are so amazing - absolute joy over the future Nathan and Melanie have together but mixed with the realization that a son and brother, who has been loved and an integral part of the family for twenty-five years, is leaving home.

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh" (Genesis 2:24). We have been working toward emotionally releasing Nathan this whole year. Now the true leaving is complete, and we will learn how to be parents of a married child. We desire to love and support, but also to let them have their independence without interference or criticism.

DSC_6267-300x200.jpg

Hmm, so John the Goober also visited Grandma in Omaha.... he is in the left hand side in the front row in this photo..... how did we miss this? :P

Aaand, there is an empty chair next to him. Was that where Sarah was sitting before she got up to take the picture? There's also an empty chair next to him in the snack photo. Be still, my heart.

LOL, I had to look. They are 3-4 houses away. Mapquest says it's .09 miles, and it will take 39 seconds to get from one house to the other.

Guest Anonymous

We had a map on the old board. At the time it was written they lived directly opposite each other; now Christopher lives in their old house and they live just around the corner (but the Maxwell's, Grandpa and Gigi and Chris and Anna's back yeard all face each other, so possibly they cut through).

I was literally bouncing in my seat when I saw that photo. The Maxwell's almost never have friends around so I really do hope the "business" he has in town is to do with one of the girls.

His business has to do with agricultural irrigation, as well as a grape growers association and chamber of commerce - all in Idaho. Yeah, I'm thinking the only "business" he has in Kansas is the Maxwells.

Edited to add: I wonder if they'll have to change his name if he marries one of the daughters? And how they would cope with having a daughter not just across the street, but 1000 miles away.

His business has to do with agricultural irrigation, as well as a grape growers association and chamber of commerce - all in Idaho. Yeah, I'm thinking the only "business" he has in Kansas is the Maxwells.

Maybe he's bidding on a girl? Isn't that how it works for them? Highest tender wins?

Christopher seems to be so much less rigid. Before his marriage, his body was so stiff, I though he would crack if he smiled.

30+ years of pent up sexual tension will do that to ya! :lol:

I think they are also trying to show that they eat like normal people - there have been a few dinner pics lately.

I think Chris was sitting next to John D in the empty chair, he moved so he wouldn't have to turn his head all the way around. Where on earth was Sarah sitting then - I saw only one empty chair!

Archived