IGNORED

Jessica aka Latisha

tkr322

Omg, I love you guys. I just did a search for Jessica on here as I wanted to see what had been written about her before.... I *love* the name Latisha :clap:

Anyway, anyone know if she's knocked up yet? I still am a follower of her on my Blogger and I always secretly hope her posts pop back up at some point. Her last post was 6 months ago and I seem to remember that her last kid was born last November, so she's at least over 1 meaning she should be at least 3 or 4 months pregnant by now :roll: I saw someone mention that her MIL had a blog? Anyone have a link? She was seriously the most entertaining blog I followed. I miss her anti-microwave, anti-formula, crazy ridic fundie book recommendation posts!

Not sure if Latisha's MIL has a blog, but her sister does. Long story short--Someone at FJ found Latisha's sister Lindsey's blog and posted on FJ about it. Most of us thought she seemed nice and normal (unlike crazy Latisha). Latisha An anonymous poster "warned" Lindsey about FJ within an hour or two of the FJ posting (because Latisha obviously reads here), and Lindsey had a major freakout. Lindsey's blog is really nothing to write home about; it seems like she has it for family updates and such, and she doesn't post a lot, so unfortunately, no Latisha gold. Anyway, here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5129&hilit=Latisha

edited for riffles and to say Merry Christmas Happy Holidays, Latisha! :occasion-xmas:

I think it was mentioned in that thread or on Lindsey's blog that Jessica is pregnant again. I might be wrong though. If she isn't pregnant, she will likely end up having another kid within two years. I think there was a two year gap between the second son and the third son or third son and the youngest daughter. I can't remember exactly. I think Jessica and Chad will keep having kids even though they already met the five child requirement for the quiverfull.

I think it was mentioned in that thread or on Lindsey's blog that Jessica is pregnant again. I might be wrong though. If she isn't pregnant, she will likely end up having another kid within two years. I think there was a two year gap between the second son and the third son or third son and the youngest daughter. I can't remember exactly. I think Jessica and Chad will keep having kids even though they already met the five child requirement for the quiverfull.

Wow, I thought she was an early 18 monther (meaning she got pregnant when each kid was 9 months).

When my kid was 9 months there is no way I wanted another kid yet, I can't imagine having 5 little ones and trying to get pregnant again. :o

I couldn't get Lindsey's blog link to work, it said it doesn't exist.

Wow, I thought she was an early 18 monther (meaning she got pregnant when each kid was 9 months).

When my kid was 9 months there is no way I wanted another kid yet, I can't imagine having 5 little ones and trying to get pregnant again. :o

I couldn't get Lindsey's blog link to work, it said it doesn't exist.

I think with the oldest daughter and the oldest son there was a one year age difference. I think she didn't get pregnant with the oldest daughter until about a year after she and Chad were married. There were was a two year gap between two of the kids like I mentioned, but I can't remember which two kids. Jessica has had 5 kids in 7 years of marriage. She is 27 now. Maybe ten years from now she will ten kids or more. I wouldn't be surprised because her husband was the one who grew up fundie and they will never use any form of birth control.

Lindsey's blog is still up. I think you to have fix the broken link.

I think Lindsey seems ok. She definitely believes in being a SAHM but she is different from Jessica.

Okay I still can't get the link to work. I added the . after www but couldn't see anything else in the link that was broken to fix can someone help me out?

Okay I still can't get the link to work. I added the . after www but couldn't see anything else in the link that was broken to fix can someone help me out?

I still have the address in my history, and for some reason, there's no DOT in between www & thepuffefamily-lindsey.blogspot.com. Give that a whirl and see if it works.

Omg, I love you guys. I just did a search for Jessica on here as I wanted to see what had been written about her before.... I *love* the name Latisha :clap:

Anyway, anyone know if she's knocked up yet? I still am a follower of her on my Blogger and I always secretly hope her posts pop back up at some point. Her last post was 6 months ago and I seem to remember that her last kid was born last November, so she's at least over 1 meaning she should be at least 3 or 4 months pregnant by now :roll: I saw someone mention that her MIL had a blog? Anyone have a link? She was seriously the most entertaining blog I followed. I miss her anti-microwave, anti-formula, crazy ridic fundie book recommendation posts!

Did you find why we call her Latisha? That was a special gift.

Archived