IGNORED

Once Upon a Time

phoenissadido

Anyone watch Once Upon a Time? I was in a funk yesterday after that episode :(

Although how adorable are all the characters? I want to hug Mary Margaret and buy her a pie. Or maybe an Oreo milkshake.

OH Yes I am totally sucked in!

Was so upset about Graham, just love a man with an Irish brogue and facial hair! lol!

So the opening of the show says only one fairytale person knows about the curse. Who do you think it is? I was under the impression that it was Rumpelstiltskin, but after the most recent episode with Regina/Evil Queen and Graham/Huntsman, I'm left wondering.

I love this show! I tivo it, and I'll watch the episode online. It's so good that I can watch the same episode during the same week and not get tired of it.

So the opening of the show says only one fairytale person knows about the curse. Who do you think it is? I was under the impression that it was Rumpelstiltskin, but after the most recent episode with Regina/Evil Queen and Graham/Huntsman, I'm left wondering.

OH I totally must have missed that!

Yeah I am thinking ole Rumple knows more than he lets on!

The evil queen Regina, (although a controlling b!tch) just seems to haphazardly find out bits of information, whereas Rumple always seems to look like he knows whats going on and is hanging around etc seemingly influencing everything/everyone.

I am really loving this show!

OH I totally must have missed that!

Yeah I am thinking ole Rumple knows more than he lets on!

The evil queen Regina, (although a controlling b!tch) just seems to haphazardly find out bits of information, whereas Rumple always seems to look like he knows whats going on and is hanging around etc seemingly influencing everything/everyone.

I am really loving this show!

I love this show SFM.

Rumple's condition of giving Queenie the spell that took them to the real world was that he be rich and powerful in his new life. Also in the second episode it appears all he has to do is say "please" to Regina for her to obey him. He got Henry for her. If I were the Evil Queen, I wouldn't see the purpose of going to all the effort, including the murder of my own father, if I was going to know that Mary Margaret was the "brat" that drove me to this madness in my old life. Which is why the location of the (for lack of a better term) Wall O'Hearts, Regina's knowing about it, and her crushing of a heart surprised me. Regina is cruel, angry and mean, but unlike Rumple/Mr. Gold, she didn't seem other worldly up to that point. So what does Regina know?

Other questions I'm curious about:

If no one can leave, how did Mr. Gold obtain Henry?

What did Snow White do to betray the Queen so badly? Something about Queen's true love, yes, but a true love could have been a lover, her husband, a child, another family member, etc.

Can Emma leave Storybrooke? She hasn't left since she arrived. She tried to leave, but the wolf stopped her by causing the car accident.

Is the wolf that caused Emma's car accident the same wolf as Graham the Sheriff's wolf?

Did anyone catch that Regina's father is named Henry Mills too? Could Regina's fairytale backstory be that she was the commoner daughter of the miller who claimed she could spin straw into gold and was married to a king, like in the traditional Rumpelstiltskin story?

Who is Henry's biological father? Is he fairytale related too?

Which is why the location of the (for lack of a better term) Wall O'Hearts, Regina's knowing about it, and her crushing of a heart surprised me. Regina is cruel, angry and mean, but unlike Rumple/Mr. Gold, she didn't seem other worldly up to that point. So what does Regina know?

In regards to above quote, see below. Somewhat of a spoiler - at least I wasn't happy when I found it out because I wanted to discover for myself.

According to the show's creator/writer/producer (don't remember which one) says that Regina DOES remember everything. She knows exactly what's going on.

I love this show. Regina makes me want to reach through the set and belt her though. I love Ginnifer Godwin. She's such a good actress, I first saw her as Johnny Cash's first wife in "Walk the Line". I cried when they killed Graham.

Henry has the book and he's putting things together. This is a much more satisfying show than I thought it would be.

This is a much more satisfying show than I thought it would be.

This. Even my husband likes this show, which he normally puts everything I watch into a category of "Erin's TV, not for me".

In regards to above quote, see below. Somewhat of a spoiler - at least I wasn't happy when I found it out because I wanted to discover for myself.

According to the show's creator/writer/producer (don't remember which one) says that Regina DOES remember everything. She knows exactly what's going on.

Awww rats. Thanks for sharing, although that is disappointing. I guess I can keep hoping that this turns out not to be the case, because for some reason I'd really like it if

Mr. Gold/Rumple did know what was going on and remembered.

I will have to trust that the showrunners know what they're doing, I suppose.

Archived