IGNORED

Another one from those "nice" Baylys

fakepigtails73

Here is the latest from the Bayly bros...

It explains why they use the word "Sodomite" instead of "Gay".

http://www.baylyblog.com/2011/12/one-of ... .html#more

I hate these two so much, sp. Tim.

Maybe if I have some time to kill during the Holidays I'll invent a persona and pretend that I need to be saved or something, just to snark on their blog.

I must say, for all the gay-bashing these morons do, their picture looks remarkably like a happy gay couple on their wedding day, hehehehe

I've always thought that exact thing!

I must say, for all the gay-bashing these morons do, their picture looks remarkably like a happy gay couple on their wedding day, hehehehe

I know, right!! :twisted:

They have the nicest boutonnière.

(Love the comment #11 and the NOTE FROM TIM written in caps on the top; "whoooooo an anonymous comment, liar liar pants on fire". These morons get their speedos in a twist over the lamest things).

The missing element should be obvious: there is no moral judgment. Rather these men and women take pride in their sinful perversion. They glory in their shame.

That doesn't sound judgemental at all. :roll:

(Love the comment #11 and the NOTE FROM TIM written in caps on the top; "whoooooo an anonymous comment, liar liar pants on fire". These morons get their speedos in a twist over the lamest things).

HA! OMG! He's like, "Anonymous comments on our blog will destroy society!"

If it would have been a woman commenter he'd ask the phone# of her pastor (he presumes that she has one) so that he can call her and that her pastor "lovingly" chats with her afterwards...I wonder if it ever happened and Bayly ends up having a woman pastor on the phone, LMAO!!!

That blog is one of my fave among the crazy fundies.

ETA: love that byline on the Dec.8 blog post: "As the Obama adm. works to advance the wickedness of homosexuality across the world..." :roll:

He must love Uganda's death penalty laws for gays then... :cry:

HA! OMG! He's like, "Anonymous comments on our blog will destroy society!"

Liar liar pants on fire?! When was the last time any normal person over the age of 7 used that expression?? :lol:

I don't understand what they call a woman who has and participates in "same-sex desires". Of course everything is all about men to these people, so maybe the women just don't count.

Calling DWT: DWT please pick up the white courtesy phone. Bayly Brothers ping my gaydar more than the gay couples I know do. Not talking incest here (ewwww) but just something about their body language and their "overselling" screams "so far in the closet they can see past narnia."

Soulhuntress, one of the most telling posts Tim Bayly has ever written is one in which he slammed a supposedly-liberal pastor named Sam Andeades for going too easy on the sodomites. Though the post was about a radio show Andreades did, for some reason Tim thought it was important to include a link to a photo of Andreades.

baylyblog.com/2010/10/i-pray-that-the-creative-spirit-of-holiness-would-infuse-it.html

Archived