IGNORED

Did Michelle Fake Her Pregnancy?

gustava

I doubt it was a faked pregnancy, I'm more inclined to believe it was a hysterical one. However, regardless of the rumor mill I doubt that even TLC would stoop so low as to show the baby's remains on air.

I hope you're right, but given what TLC has shown in the past, I wouldn't put it past them to show the remains.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has she (sorry I don't know a gentle way to say this) expelled the fetus yet? The funeral is tomorrow but did she finally deliver the fetus?

No matter who it is, I'm sad that this happened to them. Loss is so hard--especially a child.

Has she (sorry I don't know a gentle way to say this) expelled the fetus yet? The funeral is tomorrow but did she finally deliver the fetus?

No matter who it is, I'm sad that this happened to them. Loss is so hard--especially a child.

Not 100% certain of this, but I read in the People article something along of the line of : "...she miscarried sunday night."

She might have had 'hysterical' pregnancy symptoms but unless you have something wrong with you (ie hydatidiform mole) you are not going to get a positive pregnancy blood test for HCG.

I worked as an IVF nurse for a while (horrid job) so know a bit about it.

These women were DESPERATE to be pregnant and would have every pregnancy symptom under the sun but you just DONT get a positive blood test for pregnancy unless you have HCG which your body only produces if you are pregnant.

I had a molar pregnancy when I was 20. I was scared to death for the next 18 months that I had blood tests to confirm my HCG levels returned to normal and stayed there. I was scared I would get cancer and it was a miserable time.

Not 100% certain of this, but I read in the People article something along of the line of : "...she miscarried sunday night."

Yes I read that also and that she ended up being admitted over night for being very light-headed (I think that was what it was) and they wanted to observe her overnight.

I never thought she faked her pregnancy, but I was a bit suspicious that they might have found out the child had developmental problems, aborted it, and covered it up as a "miscarriage."

I doubt this is true of our Duggars, but it's not impossible...

Archived