IGNORED

Flirty Jinger?

Mais Pourquoi

Sorry if this was mulled over in an earlier thread, but I was wondering if anyone else caught the shot of Jinger looking like she had been flirting with a guy at the Crocs shop in Israel (at about 14:05):

It kind of surprised me that TLC would throw that little clip in there, especially after Boob was all "Me go into protective Daddy mode" at the beach when that guy was talking to Jana/Jessa.

She has a very expressive face... I remember in one of the New York eps she was on the subway and some guy was behind her and it sort of seemed that she was giving him the cruisey look, too.

She has a very expressive face... I remember in one of the New York eps she was on the subway and some guy was behind her and it sort of seemed that she was giving him the cruisey look, too.

Pretty sure that was Jessa.

I think that was Jill and Jessa in the water? I finally got around to watching it and it seemed like they were fine talking to the guy, and then I saw one of them appear to laugh when Boob came up to defend them (I wouldn't be surprised if they were embarassed). Jinger seemed to just be interacting with people outside of her family... I didn't see the flirty look.

I know in the Washington DC one Jessa gave a black guy a weird "don't talk to me look" when on the subway, but that's about it. Didn't see the NYC one.

I think that was Jill and Jessa in the water? I finally got around to watching it and it seemed like they were fine talking to the guy, and then I saw one of them appear to laugh when Boob came up to defend them (I wouldn't be surprised if they were embarassed). Jinger seemed to just be interacting with people outside of her family... I didn't see the flirty look.

I know in the Washington DC one Jessa gave a black guy a weird "don't talk to me look" when on the subway, but that's about it. Didn't see the NYC one.

Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking of. A lot of people interpreted that look as... not interested, per se, but more along the lines of "I know I'm hot, I know you're checking me out" kind of a thing. I'd have to see the clip again to decide, but that was an era where Jessa was just walking around in general with bedroom eyes, it seemed. There was one bit where she was on the bus, woke up and said "good morning" to one of the cameramen, and I felt defrauded, and I'm a straight female.

Flirty Jinger sounds like the name of a shoe style or a bra style.

Ex: Gosh Jchelle those new Flirty Jingers really lengthen your legs and show off your ass.

Ex: Gosh Jchelle that new Flirty Jinger really keeps you from tripping over your girls.

Poor girl from California, Jim Bob couldn't get away from her fast enough. You can't catch Muslim, Jim Bob.

Urgh, so glad it wasn't just me who picked up on that. He made me want to slap him. I mean I am sure they get mobbed by fans every day, but there is no need to try and run away just because she has different beliefs than you, lego-man

:lol:

Poor girl from California, Jim Bob couldn't get away from her fast enough. You can't catch Muslim, Jim Bob.

Thank you for putting it into words for me. I so wanted to be that girl btw. I would kill to randomly run into the Duggars while traveling and be like "Oh hai, I'm on your TV show, defrauding your kidz."

Flirty Jinger? That topic immediately caught my attention! :lol:

Idk, maybe they were just, you know, TALKING to the guy in the water. But Jinger seemed interested. The look was flirty, didn't catch that at first though.

I definitely think the J'Slaves at the beach who were talking with the guy were doing just that... Talking. I have been in situations abroad where I've been forced to talk to a random dude because he used the pickup line "You're American?" and I got the same feeling from the girls in that scene. I don't know why I got hung up on it, but it was just interesting to me that they'd show a random few second scene of Jinger as she was led away from some guy in a clothing store (by the TLC assistant).

I definitely think the J'Slaves at the beach who were talking with the guy were doing just that... Talking. I have been in situations abroad where I've been forced to talk to a random dude because he used the pickup line "You're American?" and I got the same feeling from the girls in that scene. I don't know why I got hung up on it, but it was just interesting to me that they'd show a random few second scene of Jinger as she was led away from some guy in a clothing store (by the TLC assistant).

He definitely seemed more interested than them, Jinger on the other hand did seem interested.

Archived