IGNORED

we remove all decorations to celebrate Jesus' birthday

vicka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm remembering correctly, this is the woman who put a table right in the middle of her hallway so that they can't open the front door all the way or walk down the hall without squeezing past the table. They put a rock on the table too to symbolize the Lord *praise him*. It's to remind them of...something. How Jesus *praise him* is bad fung shui? Or how He *praise him* doesn't want their children to have an unblocked means of egress in case of a fire? Something like that.

Ah ha! Found it on her old blog: bathedinhisblood.blogspot.com/2010/04/table-of-god-praise-him.html

So, you see, it makes total sense.

Good memory for the crazy! Also, WTF? You're right, that's a literal "go die in a fire" in the making. Also I don't think you should put your wet mittens on the Holy Rock of God, you know?

Good memory for the crazy! Also, WTF? You're right, that's a literal "go die in a fire" in the making. Also I don't think you should put your wet mittens on the Holy Rock of God, you know?

Someone named Christena called her out on that very thing, so she dedicated almost a whole post to Christena. She's praying extra hard that Jesus *Praise Him* will soften Christena's hard, bitter, feminist, childless (huh?) heart. And not to worry, because IT JUST SO HAPPENS that Crazy Lady's headship is a firefighter, and he said it's perfectly ok that they have a giant rock blocking their doorway.

Here's what Christena had to say about Mary & Joseph's (I can't with those names) fire hazard God rock *Praise Him*:

Christena said...

that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Not only is it super annoying (and i'm sure it looks horrible to boot), but it's a FIRE HAZARD! I hope you're okay with the fact that your children might die in a fire because you felt the need to block the front door in order to remind them that god is in their lives.

And here's what Mary had to say about Christena:

Christena (the same Christena who made so many interesting comments on my friend Michelle's blog- Christena who is undoubtedly a feminist and has no children and no doubt a lot more time on her hands to read web sites of people who she does not share faith) says that our Table of God *Praise Him* is a fire hazard and the "dumbest thing" she's ever heard. Well, Christena, my Husband Joseph happens to be a fireman and he laughed at the idea our table is a hazard. As far as my children dying in a fire, if that is God's *Praise Him* Will, I certainly would not question it, although my heart would take a long time to heal from that loss. Christena, I want you to know that I am praying so hard for you to have your heart softened. You seem very unhappy and extremely unpleasant and I am sure that is difficult for people around you. Please embrace the love of God *Praise Him* in your heart- the world will become a much less negative place for you if you do. My friend Michelle is also praying for you, Christena, despite the grief that you added to her life. God *Praise Him* bless you, Christena.

Because your kids dying in a fire due to your stupidity is totes God's *Praise Him* will. :roll:

so this is for real? i mean seriously???

I don't think so. There were very few entries to the new blog, with the last one being a year ago. And very few entries to the old blog. I always assumed the blogs were being written by a member of the FJ hive vagina.

If I'm remembering correctly, this is the woman who put a table right in the middle of her hallway so that they can't open the front door all the way or walk down the hall without squeezing past the table. They put a rock on the table too to symbolize the Lord *praise him*. It's to remind them of...something. How Jesus *praise him* is bad fung shui? Or how He *praise him* doesn't want their children to have an unblocked means of egress in case of a fire? Something like that.

Ah ha! Found it on her old blog: bathedinhisblood.blogspot.com/2010/04/table-of-god-praise-him.html

So, you see, it makes total sense.

Maybe I should try that because surely it would also make a loud noise when some pagan burglar broke in during the night. :lol:

Wow. That blog with all the *praise him* after every pronoun is totally ridiculous to read.

It's like she has God induced Tourettes.

I know, right?!

In my head, when I think about God *Praise Him* I take a moment to do a mental genuflect, basically thanking Him *Praise Him* for everything He *Praise Him* has given me and the world.

I just think that it must take her a really long time to do or say anything if she is mentally genuflecting that much. Imagine trying to hold a conversation! :shock:

• 11 months later...
"in the Table of God *Praise Him* hallway."

What the fuck is THAT?

I heard that some people leave a table too big to fit in the hallway so that every time they bump into it they remember that God exists. :?

As someone said earlier this has got to be satire. The bolding below is mine.

The old blog is the old me.

http://bathedinhisblood.blogspot.com/

I have grown so much as a follower of the Cross since then!

I will soon bring a new follower into the World.

I recovered from my BATTLE WITH SATAN and God *Praise Him* prevailed over the forces of darkness!!

We also got a puppy.

As Always, Kneeling at His Feet,

Mary Agnes

Looks like Satire...........but......................

Michelle, my best blogging friend, has said she will return to writing her blog that I so enjoy! She lives in Scotland on a faraway island with her three darling little children and she is so strong in her Faith. I am so happy that she will be back as she is a very big inspiration to me and to my children.

This one rings a big bell with me. Head-covering, wearing fundy catholic who went to Lourdes recently? Surely there can not be more than one of those?

I don't think it's real. It's too over the top, even for a fundie. Her name is Mary and she's married to Joseph.

I hope it's satire, but I actually know a great many Catholic Marys and Josephs, and some of them are married to each other. They're fairly common names in the traditional Catholic sphere.

Crap, never noticed.

This isn't even one of the threads that Janet my name is an acronym and I love cats and Dougie makes me cry bumped.

Guest Anonymous
Crap, never noticed.

This isn't even one of the threads that Janet my name is an acronym and I love cats and Dougie makes me cry bumped.

It is! :mrgreen:

She hasn't posted in 18m. I think she was just taking the piss out of Michelle, who is an easy target.

She hasn't posted in 18m. I think she was just taking the piss out of Michelle, who is an easy target.

That's pretty full on.

I kind of liked Michelle in a total WHOAH! Kind of way. :lol:

There are so many things I read on FJ that I want to run by my (liberal Episcopal) priest just to watch his head spin, I tells ya.

BWAHAHAHA Father Gordon's expression would be PRICELESS!

Of course, he's currently dealing with the actual problems of parishioners, like my friend whose stubborn donkey of a husband stops taking his meds as soon as he feels a bit better and promptly ends up in the hospital again, after which he convalesces at home and runs her ragged, and then he feels a bit better so he quits taking his meds, lather rinse repeat, and meanwhile their car appears to have died the final death. I'm trying to imagine her response if Father Gordon walked in, prayed Satan away, and walked out.

ETA: Whoops! Got fooled into a necropost.

I don't care why this thread got bumped back up, and I don't even care if that blog is satire or real. I'm having a tooth pulled in a couple of hours, and I really needed a good laugh right now! :lol:

Archived