IGNORED

Aw bless - poor Rebecca K!K isn't welcome at the Maxwells'

Guest purposing

Slickcat, you are a very nice woman. I have a cat, she likes vanillia pudding. I do not know much about the Jeub's, but I don't like them. I do not like last names that only have four letters. The number four is evil, when you write it, it looks like Devil horns. My brother (31 years) has a dog. I like the Maxwells. They live in Kansas, I knew a girl from Kansas, she was nice and she agrees with me about the number four. I have never been to Kansas, but I have been to North Dakota. My nephew's (2 years, 10 months 6 days) is reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" (Little Golden Books, $4.99 +tax) it is good because it teaches you not to be lazy or you won' get pudding. The Bible (KJV) teaches us not to be lazy "The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute (Psalms 12:24). The Wizard of Oz is set in Kansas. I do not like "The Wizzard of Oz" and I will not let my nephew watch it because it has magic. The Maxwells understand this and won't let their kids watch either. I want to meet them one day, but not the Jeubs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or is it possible she contacted them to say it wasn't her?

I post there, under my actual name. You can remove any post you posted. My guess is the OP pretending to be Rebecca reads here, and decided to remove it.

I post there, under my actual name. You can remove any post you posted. My guess is the OP pretending to be Rebecca reads here, and decided to remove it.

Oh, I didn't know that. Steve strikes me as such a control freak I figured you would have to go through him to have a post removed.

Archived