IGNORED

Aw bless - poor Rebecca K!K isn't welcome at the Maxwells'

Guest purposing

Taryn is an insane commenter who writes rambling, stream-of-consciousness comments on several fundie blogs, especially Zsuzsu's. We live for the day that she decides to start her own blog. I would suggest searching her name on FJ, because there have been a number of threads about her. Twin2 can do a particularly spot-on imitation :D

The Jeub blog is run by stunning fundie hypocrite Chris Jeub, who lives in Colorado with his wife Wendy and their 14 kids. Wendy also has 2 grown daughters, which she gave birth to as an unmarried teen before she found Chris God.

jeubfamily.com

Slickcat, you are a very nice woman. I have a cat, she likes vanillia pudding. I do not know much about the Jeub's, but I don't like them. I do not like last names that only have four letters. The number four is evil, when you write it, it looks like Devil horns. My brother (31 years) has a dog. I like the Maxwells. They live in Kansas, I knew a girl from Kansas, she was nice and she agrees with me about the number four. I have never been to Kansas, but I have been to North Dakota. My nephew's (2 years, 10 months 6 days) is reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" (Little Golden Books, $4.99 +tax) it is good because it teaches you not to be lazy or you won' get pudding. The Bible (KJV) teaches us not to be lazy "The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute (Psalms 12:24). The Wizard of Oz is set in Kansas. I do not like "The Wizzard of Oz" and I will not let my nephew watch it because it has magic. The Maxwells understand this and won't let their kids watch either. I want to meet them one day, but not the Jeubs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slickcat, you are a very nice woman. I have a cat, she likes vanillia pudding. I do not know much about the Jeub's, but I don't like them. I do not like last names that only have four letters. The number four is evil, when you write it, it looks like Devil horns. My brother (31 years) has a dog. I like the Maxwells. They live in Kansas, I knew a girl from Kansas, she was nice and she agrees with me about the number four. I have never been to Kansas, but I have been to North Dakota. My nephew's (2 years, 10 months 6 days) is reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" (Little Golden Books, $4.99 +tax) it is good because it teaches you not to be lazy or you won' get pudding. The Bible (KJV) teaches us not to be lazy "The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute (Psalms 12:24). The Wizard of Oz is set in Kansas. I do not like "The Wizzard of Oz" and I will not let my nephew watch it because it has magic. The Maxwells understand this and won't let their kids watch either. I want to meet them one day, but not the Jeubs.

:clap: :clap:

GREAT

6 Responses to “MOTH Book Processingâ€

Rebecca K. says:

December 8, 2011 at 11:08 am

Nice pictures. Glad you had a blessed time.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K says:

December 8, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Can I help next time? R K!K

>>>>>>>>>>>

That is very kind but a very long drive.

Steve

So come on, 'fess up - who is R K!K, this time.......? And bets on how long the comment will stay up?

Ouuuuuuch! Rebecca may not believe this right now, but she's lucky. Life as a Maxwell would be by turns nightmarish and boring.

I'm with those who think that Rebecca K!K is an imposter and taking the snark too far. I'm ok snarling on her over the top use of exclamation points here, but then to take it to a third blog and impersonate her, and then we make fun of her for something an imposter does? Not something I would choose

My nephew's (2 years, 10 months 6 days) is reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" (Little Golden Books, $4.99 +tax)

Ohhh, that's my favorite :lol: Thanks, twin2!

I'm with those who think that Rebecca K!K is an imposter and taking the snark too far. I'm ok snarling on her over the top use of exclamation points here, but then to take it to a third blog and impersonate her, and then we make fun of her for something an imposter does? Not something I would choose

I think the idea of her being a Maxwell groupie is from her own doing (commenting on just about every post they ever make, as a young single non-parent), her own posts on being thrilled to meet them, her posting pics and videos of them when she did meet them (for which I was thankful! Keep it coming!) and THEN, only last, someone here with insider knowledge(?) saying that the Maxwells do talk of having a fan who likes the boys, so people thought it must surely be Rebecca K.

I do think impersonating her is probably not the wisest idea. That completely aside though, as far as I know it was a real response from Steve, which was interesting.

Most of the commenters to the Maxwell blog seem to be moms who are into the ChorePacks and MOTH for their own families. Rebecca seems to stand out as a young commenter. But... now that I think of it, are there any other regular young commenters?

...can't believe I'm this obsessed, but... can't help but peel up that rock and ogle.

I still wanna know if any of their cousins have blogs. I mean, they had a Easter Egg hunt on Easter!!! I'd love to know what they think of the Steve-O branch of the family.

Guest Anonymous

Someone also posted a hideous comment on Rebecca's own blog today, telling her they think her father is abusing her, and suggesting that she confide in the Maxwells. I think the mystery poster/s must be readers of this board because the comments follow on so closely from the snark here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5429&start=31

It's cyberbullying and if someone from FJ is responsible, I ask you to please stop now!

Dammit Twin2, i just laughed so hard I woke up my snoring toddler! !!! HAHAHAHAHA

Laughing about her Maxwell-worship and shiny bridesmaid dress here is one thing, but it's unnecessarily mean to impersonate her on the Maxwell blog or to comment on her blog that her father seems like an abuser. She's harmless and doesn't deserve to be targeted like that.

I'm visiting family who are unaware of my fundie-watching hobby. Thank goodness they're down the hall, putting their kid to bed, because there's no way I could explain why I'm laughing so hard without looking like a complete idiot. Spot on, Twin2; spot on.

Laughing about her Maxwell-worship and shiny bridesmaid dress here is one thing, but it's unnecessarily mean to impersonate her on the Maxwell blog or to comment on her blog that her father seems like an abuser. She's harmless and doesn't deserve to be targeted like that.

Yes, we should keep the snarking where it belongs. Which is here.

I hope it's someone who just reads here and not an actual FJer. It's an awful thing to do.

I think so too. It's beyond the pale, and I really don't give a toss if someone accuses me of 'handslapping' by saying that.

Rebecca seems like a lovely sweet girl. I am wondering if the Rebecca K!K was left up by Steve, if it is an imposter, and I think it is, to gently discourage Rebecca. I too, am shocked that I think it is possible that Steve could sort of consider someone else's feeling, albeit putting his first.

So, I was looking at pictures of the Maxwells on the hiswayserves blog. Scroll down to see the pic of John in a bright orange shirt talking to some ladies, and his body language shows that he is totally flirting. He has his thumb in one pocket and his other hand on his belt buckle. Is that Rebecca he flirting with? hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/maxwell-conference-2.html

Guest Anonymous
So, I was looking at pictures of the Maxwells on the hiswayserves blog. Scroll down to see the pic of John in a bright orange shirt talking to some ladies, and his body language shows that he is totally flirting. He has his thumb in one pocket and his other hand on his belt buckle. Is that Rebecca he flirting with? hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/maxwell-conference-2.html

No, that's the Klein girls who go to the same church as Rebecca. Abi Klein is Sarah's friend and she illustrated some of the Moody books. I think the Klein family would be too much fun for the Maxwells though; they have friends-who-hang-around-together and have picnics in the park and stuff.

Yes, we should keep the snarking where it belongs. Which is here.

+1

Speaking of Stevie's hint: Rebecca seems naive and not very bright, so she'd probably interpret that statement as Steve literally wanting to save her the drive. She wants one of those boys, and if Steve wants to keep her non-fundy royalty self away from them, he's going to have to be rather blunter.

It's a moot point, though. I'm sure those boys are well aware of their "market value".

Guest Anonymous
I'm sure those boys are well aware of their "market value".

They are nice looking boys and I am sure they will earn a decent living one way or another... but, dear Christ, it will have to be a dim-witted or desperate girl who joins the family compound with all that is known about them from their own writings. :shock:

The Rebecca K!K post has been removed. Hopefully the anonymous poster will leave her be now.

Isn't that further proof old Steve-o reads here!

Isn't that further proof old Steve-o reads here!

Or is it possible she contacted them to say it wasn't her?

Archived