IGNORED

Aw bless - poor Rebecca K!K isn't welcome at the Maxwells'

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

6 Responses to “MOTH Book Processingâ€

Rebecca K. says:

December 8, 2011 at 11:08 am

Nice pictures. Glad you had a blessed time.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K says:

December 8, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Can I help next time? R K!K

>>>>>>>>>>>

That is very kind but a very long drive.

Steve

So come on, 'fess up - who is R K!K, this time.......? And bets on how long the comment will stay up?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Maxwells don't deserve Rebecca.

Yeah. I can't help but feel sorry for Rebecca though, chasing after some people who seem to consider her a faraway fan but nothing else, kinda like groupies after musicians. At some point most groupies realize that they're just one face in a million and wise up, hopefully Rebecca too sets her sights on better people closer to home who will actually care about her, and realize what a bullet she's dodged. In the meantime though it's cringeworthy.

She seems like a sincere nice girl though (yeah, I know she's at least 20 but she seems so childish!) even if with a head full of nonsense at the moment...

Guest Anonymous
Has Taryn ever posted there? SHE would make Steve-o-rino's head assplode. :mrgreen:

She has lately found the Jeub blog.... it can only be a matter of time.... :lol:

I wonder if she found out what people were saying on here about her, simply because she didn't use any exclamation marks in that comment that is legitimately from her.

The second comment does sound like someone who might have impersonated her to make fun of her. I wouldn't agree with that if that's really what happened.

Do we even know for sure that she even wants to court a Maxwell? I kind of wonder if she might seem so enthused with them just because she is lonely from being so isolated from normal society and wants social interaction with anyone she can get. If i grew up in one of these families, I could picture feeling desperate to talk to whoever I was "allowed" to talk to.

I doubt it's an imposter. Steve would be able to tell where the comments came from. The "real" Rebecca's comments would come from the same computer/location.

Guest Anonymous
I wonder if she found out what people were saying on here about her, simply because she didn't use any exclamation marks in that comment that is legitimately from her.

The second comment does sound like someone who might have impersonated her to make fun of her. I wouldn't agree with that if that's really what happened.

Do we even know for sure that she even wants to court a Maxwell? I kind of wonder if she might seem so enthused with them just because she is lonely from being so isolated from normal society and wants social interaction with anyone she can get. If i grew up in one of these families, I could picture feeling desperate to talk to whoever I was "allowed" to talk to.

She doesn't sign herself as "Rebecca K!K" - someone was definitely making a snarky comment. I am surprised it got through because you have to give an email address to send a comment and it is unlikely anyone would know her personal email (except Steve, who screens all the mail at the Maxwell's end).

The Queen Mother has claimed to be a personal friend of the Maxwells and has said that they have talked about an unnamed fan who is after one of the boys.

She doesn't seem to get out much - she is 20 but on her blog was talking about having been 'taken' Christmas shopping by the parents, so it doesn't look like she has much independence.

I agree with others that she is too good for the Maxwells - I hope a nice local boy turns up for her.

In one of her posts on the Maxwell blog, she notes that she has just recently been taken out for driving practice with her dad. Which means she doesn't have a license, which means she can't go out shopping by herself unless she walks. So that explains being "taken" by the parents. She lives all day in that trailer unless someone takes her somewhere. How depressing is that?

Guest Anonymous

Do they live somewhere without public transport?

Their home looks quite nice to me. They have room for a mini grand piano, so whether the ceilings are made of panels or not, that is a decent home to me.

Have I been living under a rock? Who is Taryn? And what is the Jeub blog?

Taryn is an insane commenter who writes rambling, stream-of-consciousness comments on several fundie blogs, especially Zsuzsu's. We live for the day that she decides to start her own blog. I would suggest searching her name on FJ, because there have been a number of threads about her. Twin2 can do a particularly spot-on imitation :D

The Jeub blog is run by stunning fundie hypocrite Chris Jeub, who lives in Colorado with his wife Wendy and their 14 kids. Wendy also has 2 grown daughters, which she gave birth to as an unmarried teen before she found Chris God.

jeubfamily.com

Even if that wasn't from her I bet that's how Steve Maxwell really feels about her and wouldn't let her within ten feet of the Maxwell home let alone with his offspring.

Guest Anonymous
Even if that wasn't from her I bet that's how Steve Maxwell really feels about her and wouldn't let her within ten feet of the Maxwell home let alone with his offspring.

Without a doubt.

Luckily for her. I think she'd be thrilled to get into the family until about a week after the honeymoon when reality would set in...

Taryn is an insane commenter who writes rambling, stream-of-consciousness comments on several fundie blogs, especially Zsuzsu's. We live for the day that she decides to start her own blog. I would suggest searching her name on FJ, because there have been a number of threads about her. Twin2 can do a particularly spot-on imitation :D

The Jeub blog is run by stunning fundie hypocrite Chris Jeub, who lives in Colorado with his wife Wendy and their 14 kids. Wendy also has 2 grown daughters, which she gave birth to as an unmarried teen before she found Chris God.

jeubfamily.com

I think Taryn is a welcome addition to Jeubs blog, Chris doesn't seem to know what to make of her rambles. I just may need to unplug the router and pull out a new email address if she gets to commenting frequently over there. :lol:

Do they live somewhere without public transport?

Their home looks quite nice to me. They have room for a mini grand piano, so whether the ceilings are made of panels or not, that is a decent home to me.

They live in the St. Louis area, I believe. But if that really is a prefab home, as it appears, that would likely be in at least a suburb, if not a more rural surrounding area. (I agree their house looks perfectly fine to me too - I've got relatives by marriage who live in similar housing, all of them in rural areas though). Also she's posted pictures of people jumping on a trampoline in the back yard where it seems the yard was VERY large, could easily have been an exurban or almost rural area.

If that's the case, then yeah, odds are there's no public transport. In the US it's often abysmal.

Having no license isn't a problem on its own, but if you live in a place like that, then yes... it would definitely be a problem.

I doubt it's an imposter. Steve would be able to tell where the comments came from. The "real" Rebecca's comments would come from the same computer/location.

I thought that too, but I've never seen her do the K!K thing.

I hope it isn't an FJ'er impersonating Rebecca. I agree with gardenvariety.

I d too. Rebecca is a nice girl, very naive but nothing devious, she doesn't deserve anyone playing tricks on her.

I think Taryn is a welcome addition to Jeubs blog, Chris doesn't seem to know what to make of her rambles. I just may need to unplug the router and pull out a new email address if she gets to commenting frequently over there. :lol:

She posts as Taryn? Or something else?

Archived