IGNORED

Happy Birthday Josie

annalena

Poor sweet kid. Happy birthday, and as Joy said, "enjoy it while you can," before your "mother" pumps out another one and you fall completely by the wayside.

God, I can't believe she's 2. She's 2 days older than my twins and yet so far behind. I can't comment on what that means since I've never had a micropreemie or been around one, but even if she is relatively normal for her prematurity, she's definitely not getting what she needs.

Beat you to it on the Duggar thread. :p

Poor thing, shunted aside for a possibly already expelled, or waiting to be expelled (how can they plan a funeral if they don't know when this will happen?) fetus.

Of course, they won't forget Jeebus on his made-up birthday.

Beat you to it on the Duggar thread. :p

Damn. :)

Poor thing, shunted aside for a possibly already expelled, or waiting to be expelled (how can they plan a funeral if they don't know when this will happen?) fetus.

Of course, they won't forget Jeebus on his made-up birthday.

I'm way more scared they will forget Jordyn's birthday.

:dance: :angelic-little: :character-beavisbutthead: Happy birthday to you...little girl you are two....Happy Birthday dear Josie...Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday Josie!

I hope you have a year that is better than your last. I also wish for you that you get any help you might need. I know this isn't likely to happen, but these are my wishes for you as you turn two.

:dance: :angelic-little: :character-beavisbutthead: Happy birthday to you...little girl you are two....Happy Birthday dear Josie...Happy Birthday to you.

I hope they take this day and be grateful for the children they have (not that they don't have the right to mourn the loss).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

They forgot it the last 2 years.

Poor little, precious Jordyn. She is so cute and sadly forgotten...

Happy b-day Josie cat! :clap:

Hopefully they remember Josie's birthday, since they do pay a tiny bit more attention to her than the others. Hopefully at least her sister-moms remember.

Jordyn's birthday they will definately forget. She doesn't even have a stable sister mom to take care of her. They forget she's there most of the time, so her birthday won't be any different. Maybe since Jinger has a birthday pretty close (her 18th), she can give Jordyn the birthday present of escaping together. It won't happen, but i can hope.

Poor little, precious Jordyn. She is so cute and sadly forgotten...

Happy b-day Josie cat! :clap:

I look at Jordyn now and the way she wanders aimlessly around being ignored; and I can't help but think of the smiling, happy baby she was on the epi where they met Dolly Parton. Such a contrast. Dolly should have kept her like she joked that she would. Happy Birthday little Josie. May you be given all you need to live up to your full potential. (Sadly I doubt this will happen)

Happy Birthday Josie, hoping your mom recognizes that you are a miracle and doesn't push you aside to focus on the making of the next blessing.

Also hoping Jordyn also gets some birthday attention this year. No child should feel like they are forgotten!

Damn. :)

I'm way more scared they will forget Jordyn's birthday.

And Jinger, and Jed/Jer...but NOT Jeebus. No how, no way.

Archived