IGNORED

He's straight but seems kinda gay,

Witsec7

Hell she was also a Grateful Dead tourhead.

Oh yeah, I read about her being a Deadhead... :geek:

I have a feeling that she might be on the libertarian side of the GOP. She might have invented her uber-conservative schtick and saw that it worked $$ for her so she keeps going at it (some people love to be provocateurs).

I mean she's in her 40s and never married nor had kids, but she tells women that they shouldn't be allowed to vote??? :o She acts in every way opposite to her "ideology". And her little black cocktail dresses that she wears 95% of the time? How immodest of her!

Oh yeah, I read about her being a Deadhead... :geek:

I have a feeling that she might be on the libertarian side of the GOP. She might have invented her uber-conservative schtick and saw that it worked $$ for her so she keeps going at it (some people love to be provocateurs).

I mean she's in her 40s and never married nor had kids, but she tells women that they shouldn't be allowed to vote??? :o She acts in every way opposite to her "ideology". And her little black cocktail dresses that she wears 95% of the time? How immodest of her!

Ann actually just turned 50.

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Ann_Coulter

Is Ann a virgin?

She dated Bob Guccione, Jr and Bill Maher, and you know they are all about getting the pussy, so the answer is no.

Does Ann have reproductive parts? Debatable. I can't believe she dated Maher; total incidence of opposites attracting, if they ever actually dated for any period of time.

She's something that's tough, but not impossible, to be: A FEMALE female impersonator!

Yup, ole Mann Coulter is the final word on how to be a man (adam's apple and all) living as a woman. If I hadn't seen pictures of her with St. Ronnie Raygun when she was in law school, I'd check the tranny box with her.

As for Mr. Bachmann, he could well be closeted. It wouldn't be the first time a fundie, gay hating, married man with 5 kids was outed. Why can't these men quietly divorce and join the Log Cabin contingent? I think people would respect them more if they were honest, rather than having sex in airport bathroom stalls and whatnot.

She dated Bob Guccione, Jr and Bill Maher, and you know they are all about getting the pussy, so the answer is no.

She also dated FUGLY nerd Dineesh D'Souza...Urgh.

And I bet she totally had hate sex with the two Democrats she dated.

You know she did...

I never judge the # of men a woman dates in her adult life (because I hate double standards) but I'm surprised at the # of guys Ann has been with, considering that she's all pro-abstinence only ed. in schools, worships Phyllis Shlaffly (another grade A hypocrite), wants women to stop voting etc...

Why does she work at all? Why didn't she marry a "godly" man while she was 22 and be his helpmeet? She could still have a writing career...

Ann lives the life of a hip NYC working woman ( little black dresses,lattes and Chardonnay), not the life of a red-state SAHM (minivans, jogging pants and screaming toddlers).

Hence why I think that it's a bit of an act on her part.

If I hadn't seen pictures of her with St. Ronnie Raygun when she was in law school, I'd check the tranny box with her.

I know you mean well, but tranny is a ridiculously offensive word in the transgendered community.

I had no idea that she dated Bill Maher. That's kind of mindblowing.

I think she is a terrible, horrible person, but I do think she is quite pretty. I don't get why people always attack her looks (other than just that she's a woman; I hate that no matter who a woman is, her appearance is always a huge focus).

I had no idea that she dated Bill Maher. That's kind of mindblowing.

I think she is a terrible, horrible person, but I do think she is quite pretty. I don't get why people always attack her looks (other than just that she's a woman; I hate that no matter who a woman is, her appearance is always a huge focus).

I don't think she even looks that masculine. She's not super-feminine, no, but there's no mistaking her for a man and she isn't all that bad-looking, honestly.

I hate how everyone attacks her appearance too, and appearance is always focused on when criticizing any female.

I don't think she even looks that masculine. She's not super-feminine, no, but there's no mistaking her for a man and she isn't all that bad-looking, honestly.

I hate how everyone attacks her appearance too, and appearance is always focused on when criticizing any female.

I hate how everyone seems to be stuck on this "Mann Coulter" joke, as if the transgenders of the world don't have enough problems to deal with.

"Damn, damn, damn!" Florida Evans.

If you get that, you are a fellow old person. ;)

Marcus Bachmann pings my gaydar like a gong. Not just for his mannerisms and his voice but for his whole "pray the gay away" therapy schtick.

He and the Pissing Preacher would make a fabulous couple!!!

DYN-O-MYTE!!!!!

Grew up with that ringing in my ears. It had to be done.

I know you mean well, but tranny is a ridiculously offensive word in the transgendered community.

Sorry, I misread the crowd. My brother is a drag queen, and hanging with his crowd I guess I throw around the term more casually than most without a second thought. It also rhymes with Annie, which I thought someone would catch.

I think Molly Ivins started the Mann Coulter stuff ages ago. Again, I don't think it would have stuck for so long if it didn't rhyme. No offense, but I've never found her attractive and while she rails about "Hitlery" Clinton being unfeminine in her unending closet of horrid pantsuits, black dress or not, she's even less feminine from where I'm sitting.

I read the book before the God one and the vitriol is palpable, even in her writing and her "sources" were often questionable. She used Lexis Nexis a lot; a source non-lawyers or students do not have access to. I could look at her books now and check the veracity of every source, but she's not worth the effort. She pleases her base and made millions off of them, so my opinion on her really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, other than I'm not contributing to the beast.

Archived