IGNORED

Fundie Lite Preacher calls Gingrich "The GOP Kim Kardashian"

Alecto

Sadly, I think this is an insult to Kim Kardashian...

1iMPjo46das

I don't agree with this guy's POV, but it is nice to see a fundie-lite who will call out Newt on his hypocritical behavior.

An Iowa pastor is going to bizarre lengths to rip Newt Gingrich, circulating a video calling the Republican presidential hopeful "the GOP's Kim Kardashian," the Los Angeles Times reports.

Pastor Cary Gordon is electronically distributing the satirical video (below) in which filmmaker Molotov Mitchell calls Gingrich "the GOP's Kim Kardashian for his many infidelities on marriage - gay, straight and his own."

Kardashian, of course, famously filed for divorce just 72 days after marrying NBA player Kris Humphries. Gingrich, the current GOP frontrunner, has been married three times, and he reportedly had an affair with his current wife while he was still married to wife No. 2.

Gordon, who leads the 1,000-member Cornerstone Church in Sioux City, is sending the video to Republicans and undecided Iowa voters with registered cell phones, according to The Los Angeles Times.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... z1g4yYePqv

Well, given his half million dollar unpaid line of credit to Tiffany's, his penchant for marriages, cheating and divorces, I don't think it is too far off. I do not, however, want to see his sex tape.

How can the uber religious right be ok with him; he isn't buying used and saving the difference, or honoring marriage, now is he?

Well, for the record, I personally cannot stand Gingrich. I find him to be a womanizing, ignorant politician. With that being said, the preacher in this video comes off like a jerk, himself, when using his hatred for a guy just to push his anti gay and anti right to privacy message.

Preachers much like this guy that continue to use their pulpit for a political platform should not get tax exemption, IMO.

I seriously think that Newt is batshit cray-zee. He'd be the most insane president since Nixon, and in the world of 24 hour news channels and everything being in the limelight, it would be AWFUL.

Gingrich (I keep typing his name as "Gingrish", for some reason) is batshit insane, indeed. I just can't understand how he gets away with saying what he does. I can't believe I know poor people who would actually vote for that asshole, after what he said. Holy shit.

Archived