IGNORED

Octomom is broke but she gets more help/gets a show (merged)

doggie

The best thing is to get those kids into homes with parents able to take care of them. She cannot take care of her kids, any money she gets she puts into plastic surgery and spa treatments.

I moved this b/c I don't remember there being any tie between this woman and fundies. I think she's just a regular nutcase.

I was not sure. but why did you not correct my misspell at the same time??? :lol:

I remember that she talked about God's will when she got pregnant with all of those (eh hello, your children came as a result of in-vitro fertilization... :roll: I doubt that was God's will). It was in some kind of documentary about her. She said she didn't believe in abortion.

I was not sure. but why did you not correct my misspell at the same time??? :lol:

I never edit what posters have written. So you're stuck with it unless it is a clear violation of the forum rules :)

I never edit what posters have written. So you're stuck with it unless it is a clear violation of the forum rules :)

some people all the money we pay you and what do we get? :P

I'm very much for not rewarding people for not working, but in this case, for the sake of the kids, I think she needs all the help she can get.

I'm with LauraElle- best for the kids would be to be placed in loving families, with regular visits from their birthmonster.

Guest Anonymous

I don't feel bad for Octomom but I do feel bad for her children. They didn't ask to be here. I know it's easy for me to say but she really should think about giving them up for adoption. She is way in over her head. Have you seen her interviews? She's wacky and talks all manic-like. Something isn't right with her.

Well if she gets free nannies I am really grateful someone sane is around the kids. They don't deserve that Angelina Jolie caricature.

she kicked the first ones out said they were too nosy.

:? That's not a good sign.

She should be grateful for ALL THE HELP she can get. 14 children and a single parent!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:? That's not a good sign.

I doubt they were spying but they were not going to do wrong things either. Plus she is a fruitcake and I think has to be totally in change. The kids have to be back on welfare again. unless her boxing matches are paying the bills.

I doubt they were spying but they were not going to do wrong things either. Plus she is a fruitcake and I think has to be totally in change. The kids have to be back on welfare again. unless her boxing matches are paying the bills.

I guess her issue was they were pointing out mistakes she was making.

• 1 month later...

i guess it's going to be a talk-type show that will stream from her house, where she will offer parenting advice, fitness advice, and how to shop on a budget.

all i can say is, "ugh." AND she'll get paid six figures for it! geez, if that's what it takes to make that much money maybe i should pop out lots of kids. :doh:

i guess it's going to be a talk-type show that will stream from her house, where she will offer parenting advice, fitness advice, and how to shop on a budget.

all i can say is, "ugh." AND she'll get paid six figures for it! geez, if that's what it takes to make that much money maybe i should pop out lots of kids. :doh:

well you know if anything, I still think it's better that some of the E! shows featuring dumb dumb women, fawning over overaged men.

yeah I'm trying hard to find the good side, but at least the kids will be taken care of financially

yeah I'm trying hard to find the good side, but at least the kids will be taken care of financially

i think she'll have the tendency to become a media whore. after all, the duggar children are taken care of financially...

i think she'll have the tendency to become a media whore. after all, the duggar children are taken care of financially...

ahahah yeah but I was comparing her show to stupid E! shows where you don't get why those people have show and they don't need money. And right now she's flat broke, so yeah.

One word repeated infinitely:

Gross.

Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross.

Archived