IGNORED

Keller Family Reunion (MERGED)

xReems

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dolphin pic made me sad. For anyone who may be sensitive to this type of stuff about halfway through the pics there is one of a dead dolphin washed up on the beach. The other pics were cute though.

At least if Makynzie wants to *gasp* get a job, date, wear pants or engage in pre martial kissing, she will have her aunt Suze as an example and someone to go to. It made me happy to see Anna and Josh there. Josh's sisters would never be allowed to live like Suze does...but if he's willing to interact with Suze thats a good sign for his kids, particulary any girls, who may not become M'Slaves after all. ..

It is most certainly Ma and Pa Keller's loss, but I am so sad for the kids and grandkids. How often are these people able to all get together like that? What a shame to miss out on it. Looks like they had a great time, and I'm happy that Anna and Esther aren't shunning Suze and Daniel.

1. Josh looks like he's finally getting to be a teenager!

2. Mom & Dad Keller and the little brothers are missing. Priscilla was where?? (is she the one who just got engaged and looked very unthrilled by it all?? Some ATI HQ guy or something??)

3. ALL the kids were very, very cute.

Glad Josh and Anna did what THEY think is right.

She was holding " A love that Multiplies" but did you see the kids scribble in there, although it was signed? Maybe that was what it was all about. :lol:

Yeah, those pics with the Duggar book were totally in the snarky vein. We've seen Suze's reaction to Anna's in-laws before. I couldn't read Smuggar's inscription, but he likely brought the book with him for Esther's family (the only ones who would actually read it from that grouping).

Glad to see Rebekah has joined the Pants Wearing Nation.

Guest LilaFowler
For us non-FB users (yes, there are some ;) ) the pics are available on Suze's Picasa site: picasaweb.google.com/107005517854688268428/FamilyReunion

Thanks for the link. I don't have Facebook.

Can someone tell me all their kids' names and order?

I know Rebekah, Daniel and Susanna are all breakaways, right? Wearing pants, being semi-normal? :) And Esther is the one with a butt load of kids at the reunion right? And then there's Priscilla who is engaged to ATI royalty. Who is missing though? I feel like there were more.

Guest LilaFowler
I have to say that Josh looks totally out of place in the midst of genuine familial fondness. Because that is NOT what the Duggars have going on.

Ugh, I know. The Duggars seem so fake and cold and clinical compared to the Kellers.

Because we always like talking about Suze and her awesome sense of style, I will mention that the white shirt she's wearing at one of the dinner pictures - the one with all the buttons down the sleeves - is very similar to one I drooled over on JCPenney's website. It was expensive (for my sensibilities) when it first came out, but it was marked down considerably when I saw it on Black Friday. I came thiiiis close to buying it, but I have a curvier shape, and it probably looks better on a skinny mini (like Suze).

I really wonder about the dynamics of this group. I wonder if the 2 ultra-fundie couples were trying to bring the others back into the fold, while simultaneously, the freed ones were trying to liberate the ultra-fundies. I think that would be fascinating to listen to!

Can someone tell me all their kids' names and order?

I know Rebekah, Daniel and Susanna are all breakaways, right? Wearing pants, being semi-normal? :) And Esther is the one with a butt load of kids at the reunion right? And then there's Priscilla who is engaged to ATI royalty. Who is missing though? I feel like there were more.

They all seem very normal, Rebkah's girls wear jeans all the time, Susanna has an education and a *gasp* job, her boyfriend is a cagefighter.

Josh isn't in a lot of the pics, which I find kind of weird since Anna's in so many, and so many of the pictures are couple/family shots. Maybe there's more pictures that Suze hasn't uploaded yet.

I wonder what the Kellers all think of Josh, too. I didn't get Josh's douche vibes looking at the pics, which makes me wonder how much of a douche he really is.

I think Priscilla didn't attend because Daddy didn't approve.

The other fundie -sister, Esther?, could attend because her husband allowed her. She's married, so, not under Daddy's authority anymore.

Besides the ones who attended and Priscilla, are there any other siblings?

Josh isn't in a lot of the pics, which I find kind of weird since Anna's in so many, and so many of the pictures are couple/family shots. Maybe there's more pictures that Suze hasn't uploaded yet.

I wonder what the Kellers all think of Josh, too. I didn't get Josh's douche vibes looking at the pics, which makes me wonder how much of a douche he really is.

I think they did girl /guy activities and maybe the guys just had a beer for theirs and didn't take any pics.;)

Josh seemed much less of a douche to me in the pics too.

Weird, hm?

I don't see why Josh would have a problem attending that kind of reunion with Anna. His family isn't entirely anal retentive fundie (Aunt Deanna and Cousin Amy), and things don't seem terribly tense when Cousin Amy attends family events.

I'm going to venture to guess that Josh and Anna are a little more relaxed in their own home, where Ma and Pa Duggar and Ma and Pa Keller can't necessarily see what's going on behind closed doors.

I think they did girl /guy activities and maybe the guys just had a beer for theirs and didn't take any pics.;)

Josh seemed much less of a douche to me in the pics too.

Weird, hm?

I think he just douches it up for the TLC cameras. Remember, we're constantly talking about how much his younger siblings are suffering, and how certain ones seem rather smug- Josh is a product of the same environment. I wonder if the smugness/douchiness is an act, or a facade for the camera/Gothard/Boob and J'uterus.

Re: Duggar Book that Mack is holding...

Seriously? Michelle signs her name with a heart over the 'I'? Is she 12? Why on earth is an autographed copy of their book at the Keller reunion? Methinks Josh thought that his inlaws would be HONORED to have such a wonderful gift.... cause ya know, it's all about his family.

Archived