IGNORED

Anonymous Antagonist's facebook page

formergothardite

Would you please stop blatantly and directly attacking him, please? /sarcasm

He seems a little desperate begging for followers, I am not sure that is the best way to run a blog. But what do I know, I'm just a hater.

Thanks, I refuse to go to his blog but I checked out his FB. I cannot believe that a "Godly" young man has FTW in his blog addy, just saying. He brags about how "explosive" his posts are and then whines that people disagree... talk about hypocrisy.

Would you please stop blatantly and directly attacking him, please? /sarcasm

He seems a little desperate begging for followers, I am not sure that is the best way to run a blog. But what do I know, I'm just a hater.

It worked for Miss Raquel. Of course she did do give aways at the same time as begging for followers, so he might need to do that too.

What does FTW stand for? I thought those were his initials or something.

I've always heard FTW as for the win. I think that's how he's using it.

MerryHappy, he deleted your comment. He's fast!

Also from Twitter:

@Totalbiscuit Those (like yourself Mr. TB) that make themselves vulnerable by stating their opinions, are stronger n braver than the haters.

Haters are stating their opinion too :roll:

Also, we have a negative IQ. His insults are improving.

Having an argument with all these people is likely to make my blog popular, so thanks old ladies for being absolute jerks!

You are welcome. And I AM NOT OLD. I'm his age.

Guest Anonymous
Also from Twitter:

Haters are stating their opinion too :roll:

Also, we have a negative IQ. His insults are improving.

You are welcome. And I AM NOT OLD. I'm his age.

Yeah - we have quite a few posters that are AA's age and some who are younger. And for those of us who are older than him, isn't he supposed to respect his elders? This guy fails as a Christian on so many levels. You're doing it wrong, AA. This is very bad advertising for the man upstairs. I doubt he thinks any publicity is good publicity.

**ETA: Oh cupcake. Here's some free advice. Your blog is shitty and unpopular because you're an unlikeable person and a shitty writer. If you're going to be an asshole and have a popular blog you need to at least be witty about it.

I actually used the Bible to disagree with him and the Bible was on my side. I guess he thinks God is a "hater".

Awww, I think it's cute. This is obviously the most attention he's gotten from women...well, ever. :lol:

Funny how the people who critique me for being careless of others' feelings are directly and blatantly attacking me in the process.

29 Nov

We addressed your poor word choices and contradictions. We asked you to listen. You did not. If some of us went as far as to criticize your persona, then that has a lot to do with the fact that you would not care to consider other people's feelings in the first place. Here's a situation from real life: an officer insisted that a client had a psychosis even though this client had no diagnosis at all. I got furious and didn't know how I would be able to talk to this officer who I found to be disrespectful because of her refusal to listen to other people's opinions. Due to the fact that she did not listen I noticed her negative traits (way too stubborn, self-righteous, paternalistic...). I decided to remain silent, because I knew that what would follow would be a stream of poisonous words. Eventually she listened and realized she did not have the experience, knowledge or even right to not listen to other (professional) people.

They seem determined to convince me I'm some sort of pagan.

29 Nov

Not really. We are determined to convince you that there's something outside of your narrow perspective. At 18 you do not have all the answers.

Having an argument with all these people is likely to make my blog popular, so thanks old ladies for being absolute jerks!

29 Nov

Okay, I turned 23 yesterday. If that makes me an old lady, then that also means you are not that far from being an old man. Be sure to make the most of your last years, before you are on the brink of the grave.

Edit. to remove Ant's real name.

Awww, I think it's cute. This is obviously the most attention he's gotten from women...well, ever. :lol:

Perhaps he is adept at one hand typing?

Funny how he read (and probably still is reading) that thread but was such a coward that he sent his friends to defend them and then called them away when they did a crappy job of it. He acts all tough on his FB and twitter pages, but obviously it is all talk. And really, that was such a tame thread.

Funny how he read (and probably still is reading) that thread but was such a coward that he sent his friends to defend them and then called them away when they did a crappy job of it. He acts all tough on his FB and twitter pages, but obviously it is all talk. And really, that was such a tame thread.

I still think at least one of them was actually him.

thanks old ladies for being absolute jerks!

And you shall know them by their love, eh?

1 John 2:1-29

And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him†but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him.

1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect

Nothing in there about insulting people for pointing out that you're behaving unbiblically. Awkward.

Archived