IGNORED

Ray Comfort Is Giving Out 180 To Public School Students

debrand

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-698980

More than 1500 copies of an award-winning controversial Holocaust/Abortion movie, were just given away in three high schools in Southern California—despite protest from school authorities, who called the police.

The movie is called “180,†and has received over one million views in 22 days. It opens with 14 people (mainly college students) who have no idea of the identity of Adolf Hitler.

The movie's producer is Jewish, and it greatly concerns him that these young people are ignorant as to perhaps the darkest period of human history--because the American education system has failed them.

i thought it was just an abortion movie. also...

The movie is called “180,†and has received over one million views in 22 days. It opens with 14 people (mainly college students) who have no idea of the identity of Adolf Hitler

i have a hard time believing that someone who is in college has absolutely no clue who adolf hitler is. srsly. unless i get a good explanation for this, i call shenanigans.

Oh, that fucking son of a bitch.

He is so unbelievably dishonest, it boggles the mind.

Must . . . calm . . . down.

C'mon, woman, handle it with humor before you explode!

6459746777_5ff52fefea.jpg

(apparently, he is so very devoted that he eats lunch while accosting people, you see, and the photo caught him in the middle of "youuuuuuu" -- yeah, that's it . . . )

Stupid i-reports. Farming out the news to anybody with the ability to string two words together. Award-winning film? Did Ray Comfort get nominated for Biggest Douche in the Universe? And the writer insists that the producer is Jewish.

I hope the ADL is all over this crap.

ETA: If you are signed in to CNN, you can flag the article as inappropriate.

Did Ray Comfort get nominated for Biggest Douche in the Universe?

like john edwards a la south park? :D

The first time I saw the film, I called bs on all those students not knowing who Hitler was. It was either (a. plants or (b. did a lot of searching to find the handful of people who don't know the answer.

I say plants because the Muslim girl (I assume she's Muslim, but it could be an act) and a couple others were in another video of his. I know I've seen them before. If Comfort is trying to insult the American school system, he needs to stfu since he's never set foot in one besides throwing his propaganda at the students in them.

I also loved how he cut people off at times before they could respond or we hear their responses. Bet they refuted Comfort and he would hear none of it. He's right and everyone else is wrong.

I saw a handful of people once with a video of Comfort's film on my campus. I'm not sure who gave them out or where they came from, but I doubt anyone changed their mind or their beliefs once they saw it.

Stupid i-reports. Farming out the news to anybody with the ability to string two words together. Award-winning film? Did Ray Comfort get nominated for Biggest Douche in the Universe? And the writer insists that the producer is Jewish.

I hope the ADL is all over this crap.

ETA: If you are signed in to CNN, you can flag the article as inappropriate.

Nah, Ray bought it a Telly Award.

Ray actually sent that report, and others like it, to CNN himself. He likes to pretend that CNN picked it up themselves.

Ray is actually ethnically Jewish, but he is only mentioning it now so as to try and give his video more credence.

I think it pretty stupid of Ray to bring up how he is ethnically Jewish to try credibility to his film. There are other ethnically Jewish people in the world who don't do stuff like that.

I don't think Ray's film will make a lot of people change their minds. There have been other threads on here discussing the film and there was one thread that listed the people that were endorsing the film and all of them were ministers and people like Francine Rivers who are very vocal in the pro life movement. It bugs me that copies of the movie are being given to public schools.

I think this should be shown to high school students along with the warning that if you don't study history, any weirdo on the street can make you believe any kind of crap.

I think this should be shown to high school students along with the warning that if you don't study history, any weirdo on the street can make you believe any kind of crap.

:clap:

Maybe if he's at a really crappy community college or junior college and the students are basically taking remedial high school level classes, but it's like Jay-walking segment on the tonight show...I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but I doubt that many! I think a lot of editing is done to make it appear people are dumber than they really are.

But it is true, there are definitely the Kelly Pickler's of the world who have no idea there is a country called Hungary out there.

Archived