IGNORED

Okay, this is pretty cute even though I can't stand Lyndsie.

WonderingInWA

I live in Colorado, and I have definitely occasionally seen men running or playing football in the park shirtless on really hot summer days, but for some reason the idea of a dude just walking down the street without a shirt I find hilarious.

It is a bit hilarious. With the Pleasant Boundaries blogger, it seems that in the pic of the husband and kids they are near a park. I find it weird that fundie lite husband and dad would walk shirtless in a park.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Jon-Jons! (Or commonly called shortalls too.) But they are hella expensive, especially the ones that are smocked. Sometimes you can find them on ebay, but they will still run about $30 a pop. Which is a lot, considering how fast they grow and how quickly they will spit up and ruin them. Carters has shortalls that are adorable and affordable.

Really? I love shortalls for my son especially smocked ones. I've gotten them as lowas $1 although more frequently around $5 at local thrift stores. Perhaps it's the area where I live since I don't see many other boys wearing them now so if they've gone out of style that might be why I can snag such good deals. My MIL also has sewnn some for my son and I wouldn't be surprised with all the gift Lyndsie got there were some handmade baby clothes. I think in general Lyndsie is horrible with money but if you look second hadn baby clothes are very easy to come by in my experience.

Jon-jons/shortalls are extremely popular among Southern mommy bloggers. I wasn't familiar with them until I started seeing them on bloggers' kids. They're cute, and since I believe in dressing babies like babies, I'd probably get a few if I ever have a boy.

I don't think Lyndsie is posting at all, even on a private blog. Every so often one of her FB fans asks what happened to the blog, and she responds that she has stopped blogging.

If only the kind of guys would take their shirt of that you WANT to take their shirt of.

I also think it's way more appropriate near the beach than in the city center.

Jon-jons/shortalls are extremely popular among Southern mommy bloggers. I wasn't familiar with them until I started seeing them on bloggers' kids. They're cute, and since I believe in dressing babies like babies, I'd probably get a few if I ever have a boy.

I don't think Lyndsie is posting at all, even on a private blog. Every so often one of her FB fans asks what happened to the blog, and she responds that she has stopped blogging.

I didn't see that on FB. I predict Lyndsie will return to blogging when she and Daniel try to adopt again.

I didn't see that on FB. I predict Lyndsie will return to blogging when she and Daniel try to adopt again.

Right. You know, as a fundraiser! She knows when to go public!

Guest Anonymous

Wow. I recently found this forum and have been reading stuff but never posting. I used to follow Lyndsie's blog so I recognized her when I clicked on that picture. I stopped following her because of her entitled attitude and pushing of Mary Kay products. I hate both!

I have no problems with fundraising for adoptions, but I do hate when the adoptive parents think they should be able to raise 100% of the cost through fundraising. She also was all open book about everything and then "Okay, I'm not going to talk about the adoption at all. It's a privacy matter. But here's where you can send me money." Either don't use your blog and followers to fundraise for it, or don't be all "this is none of your business, but send me money."

• 2 months later...

A newish pic. Because I'm bored. Why is Lazy holding up a 20 with her head? Daniel's tie is huge and distracting.

205o53.jpg

Good find, whover found this! The gaydar is so high on this one.

She has GOT to be blogging somewhere. I'm sure she's on a mothering board at least. There is a well-known mothering board for inferlity and I wish I could remember the name of it (I had a couple of friends who were members there back when they were having babies). It had something, I think, to do with rubber duckies? Okay, who's going to find this for us? I'll bet she's there, firing away with her daily struggles of having two young babies and still getting all the makeup on...

Good find, whover found this! The gaydar is so high on this one.

She has GOT to be blogging somewhere. I'm sure she's on a mothering board at least. There is a well-known mothering board for inferlity and I wish I could remember the name of it (I had a couple of friends who were members there back when they were having babies). It had something, I think, to do with rubber duckies? Okay, who's going to find this for us? I'll bet she's there, firing away with her daily struggles of having two young babies and still getting all the makeup on...

I think her blog might be private. I agree with you, she is probably blogging or some message boards asking for advice on caring a newborn and toddler.

I must say the little boy is a cutie pie. I don't know if it's the angle, but they might want to check his eyes...

I also think he has eye problems. In a previous pic, it looked like he has a lazy eye,

I was going through her facebook photos linked on the first page..and I gotta say, this woman needs to learn the concept of "Less is more" When it comes to makeup.

I just dislike thin people on principal. Anywa, how does she look so well rested? I have a 20 month old, am six months pregnant, work a 12 hour shift a week, and I just look exhausted.

I just dislike thin people on principal. Anywa, how does she look so well rested? I have a 20 month old, am six months pregnant, work a 12 hour shift a week, and I just look exhausted.

Oh, I'm sure she's hired a nanny. Or her sister Kendyl (doe in the headlights) has moved in to help (they actually decorated a bedroom for Kendyl when they built their house. And with both having come from such large families, you know they must be getting lots of help from family members. There is no way Princess Lazy could possibly be doing this all on her own. Either a nanny, or she's farmed them out to a daycare/sitter for half of her daytime hours so she can keep up with her rest/shopping/makeup routine.

Nailpolish?? She has an infant and a toddler and she has time to polish her nails or go for manicures? I think my youngest was 5 and in school before I found time to do my nails.

Ummm.... what?

It was said tongue in cheek. I'm six months pregnant, didn't lose all the baby weight from the first kid, and feel like a total whale.

So pictures of thin, pretty people, especially mothers who actually have time to buy stylish clothes and put on makeup, just annoy me right now. :)

In fairness, it should be noted that principal no doubt prefers thin people on him. Just easier to breathe that way.

It was said tongue in cheek. I'm six months pregnant, didn't lose all the baby weight from the first kid, and feel like a total whale.

So pictures of thin, pretty people, especially mothers who actually have time to buy stylish clothes and put on makeup, just annoy me right now. :)

Oh! Context is always good, lol. Too bad I can't be inside people's heads. I think their little boy is really adorable in that picture!

The baby looks like he might have strabismus - hard to tell with just a couple pics though. My youngest has it; it's caused by weak muscles that hold the eyeball in position, causing it to drift or wander from the direction the person is looking in. My little guy will have to have surgery, and probably glasses and patch therapy. I hope they're not just dismissing it.

Archived