IGNORED

Abortion, Adoption and Postsecret

Boogalou

i hate to quote fundies, but the only thing that is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy is abstinance

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate to quote fundies, but the only thing that is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy is abstinance

Tell that to the Virgin Mary, yo.

The poster needs to take a few days off? Back in the day, you had it done in the morning and went to night school that evening.

Well, if you live somewhere where you have to travel and has a waiting period....

Tell that to the Virgin Mary, yo.

yeah, well, she's lucky she's the first one that CLAIMED immaculate conception ;)

no I loved this woman who made a report for teens saying something like abstinence is only effective 40% of the time - when you're able to follow it exactly as prescribed.

so no abstinence is not effective, because it'S too hard to take as prescribed ;)

no I loved this woman who made a report for teens saying something like abstinence is only effective 40% of the time - when you're able to follow it exactly as prescribed.

so no abstinence is not effective, because it'S too hard to take as prescribed ;)

it may not be easy, but it IS doable...fiance and i had to abstain during a period where i wasn't on bc and my periods were all wacky [my periods were normally wacky and it was impossible for me to tell when i was ovulating]. yeah, it sucked. but you know what would have sucked more? getting preggers when we were barely able to support ourselves, much less anyone else.

Archived