IGNORED

Dangers of Homosexuals.

fundies_like_zombies

mypersonalramblingsandopinions.blogspot.com/2011/12/dangers-of-homosexual-movement.html

from the blog -

It has come to a point in our modern society that if a Christian speaks out against homosexuality they are quickly condemned as being "hateful", "bigots", or, even in some jurisdictions "criminals" because saying anything negative about homosexuality is classified as a "hate crime".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they have such an issue with homosexuality, then just don't practice it. Otherwise just STFU.

That.

How are gay people even affecting others? If anything, in some cases they are raising the standard a bit.

mypersonalramblingsandopinions.blogspot.com/2011/12/dangers-of-homosexual-movement.html

from the blog -

It has come to a point in our modern society that if a Christian speaks out against homosexuality they are quickly condemned as being "hateful", "bigots", or, even in some jurisdictions "criminals" because saying anything negative about homosexuality is classified as a "hate crime".

Yes, accuracy is so terrible.

Speak out against homosexuals doing what?

Kissing each other in public? Having sex in private? Being each other's next of kin on medical forms? Existing?

Let me guess: This writer thinks that being sexually attracted to people of the same gender is catching and that people who already feel that way are trying to spread it. Bat puckey.

Well yes, if you speak so violently about someone and think they shouldn't have basic human rights because you personally don't like what they do or who they are, that sounds pretty hateful to me. I bet if people were trying to deny Christians the right to marry they'd think it was pretty hateful.

Stop the insanity! If I were to 'speak out' about the dangers of fundamentalist and their brand of Christianity I would be immediately branded a heathen hater who is persecuting them. (Oh, wait, I already have been...oh well). But, of course, they can speak out about anything they disagree with and the world needs to shut up and take it.

A gay person - simply wants to live his or her life with the same rights and respect as every other human being is given. They don't care how you live your life and pretty much think the way they live theirs is no one's business and don't need to be liked in order to be happy.

A Fundie Christian - wants everyone to live, think and be like them or they condemn them to hell. They want to recruit you, vilify you and save you all at once. They want to fix you so they can validate themselves and win a prize.

Stop the insanity! If I were to 'speak out' about the dangers of fundamentalist and their brand of Christianity I would be immediately branded a heathen hater who is persecuting them. (Oh, wait, I already have been...oh well). But, of course, they can speak out about anything they disagree with and the world needs to shut up and take it.

A gay person - simply wants to live his or her life with the same rights and respect as every other human being is given. They don't care how you live your life and pretty much think the way they live theirs is no one's business and don't need to be liked in order to be happy.

A Fundie Christian - wants everyone to live, think and be like them or they condemn them to hell. They want to recruit you, vilify you and save you all at once. They want to fix you so they can validate themselves and win a prize.

The don't even give out toasters :lol:

The problem is no simply saying "I think it's a sin." The problem is that they go on and on, in public, and back up their claims with lies. If a Christian is "in the world, but not of the world," it should be enough to simply say "I don't approve" when then topic comes up and move away from that topic. But they don't. They try to force everyone to live by their beliefs and, again, try to convince others with LIES.

Why are these people so afraid of what goes on in somebody's else's bedroom? Years ago, when it was discovered that one of our teachers was a *gasp* lesbian, there was a bit of an uproar among my classmates. Young as I was, I asked my mother to tell me what to make of it. She said, "My Dear, your father and I have six chilren. There's obviously enough going on in our bedroom that we don't need to be concerned with what's going on in somebody else's. Now your education, that is our concern, so I suggest you get started on the homework she assigned you." God, I miss that woman.

from the blog -

Same shit, different writer. :roll:

this just makes me angry. like, srsly, who would CHOOSE to be gay? even in this day and age, gblt people STILL face everyday persecution and un-equal rights [blackhawk's situation comes to mind].

This sounds like something Jack Chick wrote, ever heard of him? his comics are called Chick Tracts.

oh yes, i've heard of jack...

more like jack shit

Well put.

Simple solution then don't speak out about it. it is none of your business and it does not effect you anyway. There have been gays far longer then there have been Christians so get over it already.

This sounds like something Jack Chick wrote, ever heard of him? his comics are called Chick Tracts.

Ahem.

http://www.chick dot com/reading/tracts/0084/0084_01.asp

I like how the tract totally forgets about Lot's wife. They missed a good chance to get misogynistic.

Also, I apparently will only live to 39. Thanks Jack Chick - I've ony got 7 years to get in all the screwing I want in. Off to the bathhouse! :dance:

I feel angry, couldn't read through that shit. I just clicked report abuse (for hate) to the Terms of Service violation.

I feel angry, couldn't read through that shit. I just clicked report abuse (for hate) to the Terms of Service violation.

i reported, too. the tos is very clear.

from the blog -

And? You guys being persecuted again? :violin:

I am starting to think these morons think homosexuality is a new thing made to corrupt Christians.

I can pretty much guarantee there are people who think that. :lol:

I left a comment and I made it as polite as I could. I said "I guess I just don't understand why people are more concerned about what two adults do in the privacy of their own home than they are about the famine in the Horn of Africa, child abuse, or domestic violence. People rally together to ban gay marriage but not a peep is said about the woman down the street who is beat by her husband, or children who are weak from hunger". Let's see if it gets published...

Why are these people so afraid of what goes on in somebody's else's bedroom? Years ago, when it was discovered that one of our teachers was a *gasp* lesbian, there was a bit of an uproar among my classmates. Young as I was, I asked my mother to tell me what to make of it. She said, "My Dear, your father and I have six chilren. There's obviously enough going on in our bedroom that we don't need to be concerned with what's going on in somebody else's. Now your education, that is our concern, so I suggest you get started on the homework she assigned you." God, I miss that woman.

What a wise mother you had!

Archived