IGNORED

Cleve's wedding day!

clibbyjo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Addie in particular has a habit of calling people "Uncle" and "Aunt" this and that, especially if they're related by marriage but not always. I've also seen non-related by marriage girls referred to as "sisters." For this reason I originally thought the Campanas and the Roberts were related to the Mortons, but they aren't. The only way Mr. Sanders is related to them is by Noah and Darth's marriage.

Clicked over to the Sanders' blog...

:cry: about Cornbread and Nugget. REALLY? "Freezer Meat" or "Steaks"???

Even better-the Scripture at the end of the post about a "new birth". Yikes.

*scrolls down to see pictures of the wedding*

• 2 weeks later...

From the Campana blog....

Thursday and Friday we were able to go to the UCF Campus and "shed- light" to the collage students, and ask them what they thought about Abortion, signed petitions, and handed out tracts.

During this time there were some Amazing discussions that happened, a mark was left in every heart that passed and saw those signs

There is a collage school? An entire school devoted to collage making?

SOTDT shows again!

guyyys (said in a really whiny voice) I cant find any photos! links please!!!

Here is the Morton blog...

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/

And the Sanders blog...

refinersfireforge.com/blog/?p=6101

• 2 weeks later...

Addie finally posted her pictures from the wedding day in a massive (backdated) post. Also there's a link to a professional photographer's site, but the slideshow breaks for me after the first five or so pictures.

She also refers to Cleve and Bethany Smith as cousins who found their loves in the same year or something.

Cousin, aunt, uncle...all words that have a different meaning in Mortonland than in the rest of the world. No wonder people (myself included) get confused as hell about who they actually are related to.

This still makes me sad........Maybe the will get divorced?!

A girl can hope - I called dibs on him like 3 years ago. Must have not gotten my application in fast enough!

I wonder who was Cleve's bestman. I don't recognize the short guy first in line next to Andrew. At first I thought he might be Alan but no, he's not.

Does anyone know how old is the last unmarried Kendall daughter (Christiana?)?

I think I saw on the Morton's blog, that Andrew was the bestman.

Interesting line at the start of the most recent posting on Morton's blog, that Pa Morton had also been waiting for this day for a long time. Would love to know a bit more about this. It seems like they are almost astonished that Cleve got married.

And was it me, or was Cleve's suit a bit oversized. Was a bit disappointed for him.

Ooooo NIKE!!!!!!!!!!11111 Cleve had his arm around Lise before the wedding; no ring to be seen in the two pics where they're seated in the pews during what looks to be "photo time" before the ceremonies.

About bloody time the Mortons got their act together and put together the pictures; everyone else had them up a month ago!

The pic of Bethany and Danny holding hands from behind was rather defrauding, as all I could focus on was how tight Danny's pants were! Not attractive, per se, but a little... personal.

The pic of Bethany and Danny holding hands from behind was rather defrauding, as all I could focus on was how tight Danny's pants were! Not attractive, per se, but a little... personal.

I felt the same way about the picture... NIKE!

This has to be the most mainstream Morton wedding. Fundie yes, but not nearly as crazy as the other kids weddings. I mean it was in a church!

My google-fu found this www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/chand ... new-page-2

Sounds like Chandler was actually normal, and they almost sound like the at least used to be on the fundie/fundie lite line.

This has to be the most mainstream Morton wedding. Fundie yes, but not nearly as crazy as the other kids weddings. I mean it was in a church!

My google-fu found this http://www.projectwedding.com/ourweddin ... new-page-2

Sounds like Chandler was actually normal, and they almost sound like the at least used to be on the fundie/fundie lite line.

It was definitely the least fundie wedding. I mean where was the foot washing by the bride??

• 3 weeks later...

omg, I was looking at Prentiss's registry--she registered for more plates than any person could possibly need, like four different complete sets! And thirty towels at BBB alone, then more at Walmart and I did not even check the other two. She is stocking up for the rest of her life? :lol: She gots tons of wedding gifts, she will definitely be well-set up for the future.

omg, I was looking at Prentiss's registry--she registered for more plates than any person could possibly need, like four different complete sets! And thirty towels at BBB alone, then more at Walmart and I did not even check the other two. She is stocking up for the rest of her life? :lol: She gots tons of wedding gifts, she will definitely be well-set up for the future.

Was just looking.... the list is obscene. Who looks at an egg slicer and thinks "Gawd, I can't start a new life without this?"

Do you have links and names?

I just followed the links from the website listed above.

I like looking at wedding and baby registries, just one of those weird things.

Was just looking.... the list is obscene. Who looks at an egg slicer and thinks "Gawd, I can't start a new life without this?"

Oh, I know. I totally bought my own egg slicer. Now, that butter cutter, was ESSENTIAL for life as a married woman. :)

(Most folks will say to make sure to put a wide variety of items on your registry in various price ranges, so people don't feel constrained. So an egg slicer isn't that weird.)

I'm now going to blame a my failed marriage(s) on the lack of a $30 stainless steel compost bin. Life would have been so different, had I not chosen the rubbermaid for $6.99.....sigh.

• 4 months later...

My internet worlds collided when I saw this picture in a friend's Facebook album. My friend is very non-fundie so she'd have no way of knowing that the other names would have any interest to anyone. How many people named Cleveland and Lise are together? My friend gave me permission to share, as I thought you all would get a kick out of it.

Archived