IGNORED

Cleve's wedding day!

clibbyjo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, just going by her brother's fbook they are definitely more fundie lite than the Mortons. Lise had hightlights!

O rly? Which brother?

EDIT: Oh, I found it. Meh, I'm not convinced. All that stuff is just window dressing - he still "liked" the Creation Museum. I think Lise might've gone to Bob Jones University, though, which is at least some improvement if it's true. We'll see.

Ok, just going by her brother's fbook they are definitely more fundie lite than the Mortons. Lise had hightlights!

when i first read that, i read it as "headlights" :shock:

O rly? Which brother?

EDIT: Oh, I found it. Meh, I'm not convinced. All that stuff is just window dressing - he still "liked" the Creation Museum. I think Lise might've gone to Bob Jones University, though, which is at least some improvement if it's true. We'll see.

He didn't look like he was chaperoned when he was with his wife before they were married, her profile has pictures of them that show their at least a year long relationship, prior to getting engaged. It even looks like they went on trips together, alone! Not saying they're not conservative, fundie-lite types but S'morton don't touch each other before the wedding he is not. Maybe he's the rebel of the family?

when i first read that, i read it as "headlights" :shock:

Ugh, yeah that extra t in there isn't helping that either.

Ugh, yeah that extra t in there isn't helping that either.

i don't think that's the issue, i think the issue is that i've been up for about 33 hours straight. god i hate insomnia.

Considering they are friends with the Whiddons, who I have SEEN tattletaling on us on another blog, and LL has been here, they HAVE to know about us. Maybe they're enjoying watching us squirm.

On a related note, I have occasionally wondered if Papa Smith used us for leverage to get his TV show.

Considering they are friends with the Whiddons, who I have SEEN tattletaling on us on another blog, and LL has been here, they HAVE to know about us. Maybe they're enjoying watching us squirm.

perhaps they know how much cleve defrauds us?

Enoch is a traditional, old-fashioned name.

I agree that I don't know where they got Kressant. Perhaps German?

Nope, even in German it sounds like "croissant".

Can someone post a link to Lise brothers fbpage?

J-E definitely seems more mainstream, there are shirtless pics of guys and female wearing halter-top and short shorts if that is any indication.

Mortons have updated with one teasing blurry picture. They like to string us along.

Well, let's hope they get on it a little faster than they did when Rachel and Wesley married. The wedding was in September, and the full post of pictures didn't come 'til December!

Anyone see the new Kardashian colors from OPI? There are a couple really cute ones.

Apparently I have become mildly obsessed with this creepy family because I can't stop searching for pics of this dang wedding!!!!! Come on, mortons. Or someone! post some pics!!!

Archived