IGNORED

Candy has been not-blogging again.

The Archivist

If you've been following the exploits of one Candy Brauer, Headcovering, Homeschooling, Bible-Believing Christian Homemaker Extraordinaire, then you know that she's had many, many flounces from the world of blogdom. She has threatened on several occasions to revert her blog to a static website, and a few weeks ago, it looked like she did just that, by moving from her old url (myblessedhome.blogspot.com) to a new one (joyfulchristianhomemaking.com) and setting up a good old-fashioned non-blog website.

Well, as I said once before, girlfriend couldn't stop blogging if someone paid her. So, she's back at it in classic Candy style, with talk of working out and losing 0.6 pounds, spelling things all funny, and referring to "her dogs" as quadrupeds.

I don't really have time to blog about all her exploits, but I've been saving screenshots this whole while, just in case.

She even has comments back on her posts - at least for now:

blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7170478827838336314&postID=3748091289591358964&isPopup=true

She needs to learn a few things about design and color combos because all those cheesy flowers with hot pink Times New Roman text looks silly. Oh, and study up on nutrition amd exercise. You aren't going to see results from a workout the same day you do it... or even that same week. Duh!

My favorite thing is how she mentions weight loss over and over again, repeatedly, while at the same time constantly claiming that she's "not that worried about it."

Um, yeah, clearly you are. Because you go on these weight loss projects (that you then feel the need to blog about) several times a year. I think that's the definition of being "worried about it."

when i c&p the link, it says, "we're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."

Maybe her obsession over losing 0.6 of a pound isn't as much vanity as much as it could be obsessing over it because that's one of the only things in her life she can control.

Archived