IGNORED

The Voice of God (New Blog)

Boogalou

I have found a brand spanking new blog, so new in fact that it only has one entry. But it is a truly great one. She starts of by bemoaning the fact that so many people are mocking the "Godly couple" on the ad for Virgin Diaries. So, since there are "two many" (to everyone who makes spelling mistakes and grammar errors I apologize for snarking on this even though she is not claiming to homeschool her future children. This is in no way meant to be an attack on all the imperfect people in the world, it's just funny) atheists on the internet she she started a Christian blog and even though it will not be easy she'll do her best.

So, the kiss in the preview made her tear up, not out of fright and horror, but because she wants to be just like them. And then we come to Ellen's reaction to the preview and here is where things get interesting. First of all, Ellen mocks because she will never experience a kiss this good. If that is not enough she then says:

Ellen DeGeneres is married to a woman, and as such her "kisses" are even worse than the ones of opposite-sex couples living in sin. I don't think there is any such thing as being gay. I think she just says she is lesbian to get the attention of the liberals who feel like they have to like someone if they say they are gay, because they have to support anything that goes against the Bible. She is almost certainly tired of being with a woman, so she must be jealous of this couple who gets to kiss someone of the opposite sex with God's full approval.

Yeah. I don't even know. Anyway, she has no followers or comments but she is advertising her blog in ZsuZsu's comments so I really don't feel bad posting this here. Welcome to the world of blogging, Madelyn. madelynmuses.blogspot.com/

ETA: My title is really unclear. She claims that "I'm sure that most of the people who read this will just ignore my words, but no matter what I know I am doing the right thing by being a voice for God". So there you go, can't even argue with it. It's the voice of God.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we had more information about her. She sounds like all the other SAHDs so she could be anywhere from teens to late 20s or even early 30s. I think I would place her somewhere between 17-19. If she's older that just makes me sad. Other than the spelling mistakes (which happen to all of us) she seems to put her words together in a way that makes me think she's not younger.

Her post about Christmas kind of just makes me giggle to be honest. She doesn't seem aggressive though so that's okay. I'll keep an eye on her since she covered 'teh gays' and the 'War on Christmas' in her first two posts though, I can only see it getting worse (aka more interesting :D ).

Ellen DeGeneres is married to a woman, and as such her "kisses" are even worse than the ones of opposite-sex couples living in sin. I don't think there is any such thing as being gay. I think she just says she is lesbian to get the attention of the liberals who feel like they have to like someone if they say they are gay, because they have to support anything that goes against the Bible. She is almost certainly tired of being with a woman, so she must be jealous of this couple who gets to kiss someone of the opposite sex with God's full approval.

See, GLBTs. You doesn't believe you exist. You and the rest of us are only imagining that you exist, evidently. :roll:

See, GLBTs. You doesn't believe you exist. You and the rest of us are only imagining that you exist, evidently. :roll:

Seriously I post on a forum with a 64 yo virgin and this is the exact same reasoning he uses.

Is it just me, or is it rather arrogant to declare yourself as a voice for God?

I am constantly amazed at the people who insist on believing that homosexuality is a choice or imagined. I have a fundy light friend whose husband insists it is a choice. So, I asked him if he chooses to be straight because I don't. He kinda huffed and puffed. Then for giggles, I asked him, so if being gay is a choice, you can clearly make yourself want to have sex with a man right? I think his little brain imploded. Then he told me that I just don't understand. He is right, I don't understand stupid homophobic BS.

Seriously I post on a forum with a 64 yo virgin and this is the exact same reasoning he uses.

I meant "she", not "you". Duh.

I don't get the "I don't believe in being gay" thing. I want to ask fundie women who say that, "So, when did you decide that you had the hots for men? When did you decide you were a heterosexual?" "Oh, you never made that decision?" Meet my point.

Austin I ask the same questions and they just parrot back with some straw man argument that they heard some where else. These folks are of the Jeub school of debate so legitimately explaining positions or expressing counter arguments is far beyond their ability.

Ah, but the point of the "they don't exist" argument is that we haven't decided we are attracted to people of the same sex, we have just decided to f*ck them for shits and giggled.

Oh wow, she must have just made the Christmas post. It wasn't there when I made my post. I have a feeling this is going to be a good blog. I do wonder how old she is though.

They mock because they will never experience a kiss as wonderful as this. No kiss will ever be good if it is done outside of marriage, and even once you are married (and I suspect that most of these mockers are not), if you did not wait then you still will never have a kiss like theirs.

My first kiss was at my wedding and I have still never experienced a kiss like that. Thank God! That video sends me into hysterics every time!

Arrogant or not, it's completely unnecessary. There are good anti-psychotic drugs available to stop those voices before you do serious harm to yourself or someone else.

Drugs can be goooooood. That is what my voices tell me.

If I start saying that I don't think there is any such thing as being fundie, will it make the fundies go away? It would be really nice to only imagine that they exist.

So, since there are "two many" (to everyone who makes spelling mistakes and grammar errors I apologize for snarking on this even though she is not claiming to homeschool her future children. This is in no way meant to be an attack on all the imperfect people in the world, it's just funny) atheists on the internet she she started a Christian blog and even though it will not be easy she'll do her best.

If only two atheists would get off the interwebs everything would be okay!

What a bizarre reasoning those "people" have...And unless he's a defrocked Catholic priest why is man a 64 y-old virgin and why does he think he can give good relationship advice?

Maybe that 64 y-old male virgin is Bill Gothard himself?

My first kiss was at my wedding and I have still never experienced a kiss like that. Thank God! That video sends me into hysterics every time!

That video makes me cringe. How is a kiss wonderful if you are trying to eat the other persons face off before he can eat yours?? That's seriously what it looks like to me!

I am constantly amazed at the people who insist on believing that homosexuality is a choice or imagined. I have a fundy light friend whose husband insists it is a choice. So, I asked him if he chooses to be straight because I don't. He kinda huffed and puffed. Then for giggles, I asked him, so if being gay is a choice, you can clearly make yourself want to have sex with a man right? I think his little brain imploded. Then he told me that I just don't understand. He is right, I don't understand stupid homophobic BS.

Had a discussion once with a guy where I finally asked enough questions to figure out that when he said "being gay" he meant "having gay sex" so, when people asked him if "being gay" was a choice he said "It sure is!" and he meant having sex was a choice. So I extrapolated, for the lulz, and asked him if this also applied to heterosexual sex, and he agreed it did. All sex is a choice. I then asked if someone quit having gay sex and was abstinent for a while if they were no longer gay.....we debated on what "a while" meant but eventually I pinned him down to a period of no less than 4 days. I then told him he wasn't straight because his wife had JUST given birth and they were within the 5-6 week of "no sex" due to postpartum things.

He did not like this. He couldn't argue about it though because he'd already explained that having gay sex is what makes you gay and it's a choice, that all sex is a choice, that abstinence for a period of no less than 4 days negates any sex you'd been having and that he hadn't had sex in at least two weeks.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME GAY?!"

"Nope. According to your own rules though, you're not straight."

He raged for like an hour and then refused to talk about it anymore.

I won.

That video makes me cringe. How is a kiss wonderful if you are trying to eat the other persons face off before he can eat yours?? That's seriously what it looks like to me!

I imagine them thinking "I think they did it like this in that movie I saw 10 years ago before we had to throw away our tv." It's cringeworthy but they look so desperate to appear passionate for the cameras that it makes me laugh.

Who you're attracted to isn't a choice, but who you choose to have sex with, is.

And if I ain't hurting anyone, and it's consensual then it's nobodies business but my own. So fundies can stay the fuck outta my bedroom.

Who you're attracted to isn't a choice, but who you choose to have sex with, is.

Yeah, and it makes good sense to have sex with someone you're attracted to. Why would someone have sex with a person they're not attracted to?

Yeah, and it makes good sense to have sex with someone you're attracted to. Why would someone have sex with a person they're not attracted to?

Out of "guilt" I guess. Or perhaps you don't dare to say no because you are afraid of hurting the other person's feelings. :? Well... it's a very stupid idea.

Hello, Mrs. Anderson. I am new to blogging and a friend suggested I read your blog. I am happy to see other Christ-followers on the internet because there are just too few of us.

I totally agree that Santa is bad. I once heard someone say that when they learned Santa was a lie, they just assumed that Jesus was a lie, too. I would never want that to happen to a child, and so I will never talk about Santa when I have children.

This was the comment she left on Zsu's blog, which led me to her blog. First of all the idea that there are few Christ followers on the internet is quite laughable. Second of all, this idea that if Santa is a lie then Jesus is a lie too, has always been interesting to me. Why if Santa does not exist do people automatically think that Jesus would not exist either? People don't say that if Jesus is a lie then so must be George Washington, Florence Nightingale, and Lao Tzu. Like, why pick Jesus as someone who doesn't exist over another historical figure? I don't get it.

Archived