IGNORED

santa sent me a fundie for christmas!

blisterine

i was at the post office yesterday and lo and behold, there was a fundie ahead of me!

she had on fake keds and white socks, a long denim dress made out of a split pair of jeans and then the slit filled in with some type of cheap curtain. she had on a beautifully tailored and sewn jacket, but it was made of ugly shiny upholstery material. she turned around and i saw she had trimmed a t-shirt with the same crappy lace as the skirt- i think she just sewed a valance on the neckline. her purse was from 31! no make-up. she had a ratty red ponytail down to her butt. there was a rhinestone hairbow stuck on the side of her head like hello kitty. she was a fancy fundy.

she was at the window forever, she was having the clerk give her a dozen rates for the packages and trying to save money. one package was 10 cents more to send priority and she sent it regular mail. 10 cents closer to being debt-free!

A fancy fundy, you must have been very good this year! I loved reading the tell-tale details; now I can hopefully see one out in the wild.

The stench of superiority.

Haven't heard of that perfume yet, who makes it?

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

It's sent straight from baby Jesus in heaven. If you don't get any, you aren't deserving!

:laughing-rolling:

Archived