IGNORED

Free little Johannah!

fakepigtails73

Oh, and yeah, I think that it is so sad to think that Jackson and Hannie will be seperated as they get older. It's very cruel. Were JD and Jana ever really close? How about Josiah and JoyAnna? JB and Michelle have very sick thoughts if they cannot trust their daughters being close to their fave brother during puberty... :cry:

I don't know if it's really a over-reactive fear of sexuality and more to do the Duggars Super binary notions of gender and apropriate activities. I recall when Josie was still in the NICU and Josiah and Joy-Anna were going to visit her and hold her for the first time. Michelle kept waxing on and on about how Josiah would like his baby sister but Joy Anna would be head over heels in love because she's a GIRL! And Girls HAVE to Nuture the babies! The Love it! They're born to be nurturers! Cut to Joy looking pretty meh at the thought of another baby take care of, while Josiah is all excited to hold his sister, maybe becuase he's learned that being a brotherly is the only way a howler monkey gets attention.

Oh and in response to the OP, I didn't think the episode where Hannie got stitches was on youtube, where did you find it? I need to snark of Michelle's lack of giving a fuck over her precious blessings getting hurt. I guess when you have 18 or so you feel like they are more expendable.

So sad about the twins especially.

Most twins have a special bond, regardless of whether they are identical or fraternal, or if fraternal, girl/boy. I have cousins who are M/F fraternal twins and they are still best friends in their 30's, even though she's married and he lives with his girlfriend. Sharing space in the womb and then going through every milestone of childhood together makes twin-ship a different type of sibling relationship.

Though they aren't twins, we saw the break-up of Josiah and Joy at puberty and that may be making their obvious Duggar adolescent misery even worse. I fear the Hannie/Jackson relationship will be immediately severed as soon as the show ends. She's a smart toughie and he's a slightly ditzy sweetie and that simply isn't the way Jesus wants things to be.

Most twins have a special bond, regardless of whether they are identical or fraternal, or if fraternal, girl/boy. I have cousins who are M/F fraternal twins and they are still best friends in their 30's, even though she's married and he lives with his girlfriend. Sharing space in the womb and then going through every milestone of childhood together makes twin-ship a different type of sibling relationship.

Though they aren't twins, we saw the break-up of Josiah and Joy at puberty and that may be making their obvious Duggar adolescent misery even worse. I fear the Hannie/Jackson relationship will be immediately severed as soon as the show ends. She's a smart toughie and he's a slightly ditzy sweetie and that simply isn't the way Jesus wants things to be.

I can imagine Jesus smiling at Jackson and Johannah's antics just like we do. :)

Don't worry--whatever personality she has won't last long.....

Personally I'm finding J'hanna and Jackson to be shrill these days--it's not cute anymore, it's annoying. I guess there the only ones who can be trusted! They seem very immature for their age.

I don't know if it's really a over-reactive fear of sexuality and more to do the Duggars Super binary notions of gender and apropriate activities. I recall when Josie was still in the NICU and Josiah and Joy-Anna were going to visit her and hold her for the first time. Michelle kept waxing on and on about how Josiah would like his baby sister but Joy Anna would be head over heels in love because she's a GIRL! And Girls HAVE to Nuture the babies! The Love it! They're born to be nurturers! Cut to Joy looking pretty meh at the thought of another baby take care of, while Josiah is all excited to hold his sister, maybe becuase he's learned that being a brotherly is the only way a howler monkey gets attention.

Oh and in response to the OP, I didn't think the episode where Hannie got stitches was on youtube, where did you find it? I need to snark of Michelle's lack of giving a fuck over her precious blessings getting hurt. I guess when you have 18 or so you feel like they are more expendable.

Johannah is such a sweetie pie.She seem to always speak her mind.It is like always Michelle just sat their allowing one of the older girls to handle Johannah's accident.She seemed at loss on what to do and if it haven't been for her older daughter she would have screamed for JB to tell her.Instead of getting her daughter to a doctor she has to call and wait for JB to give her the ok.Instead of my reaction which would have been to pick her up ask one of the girls to come with me and call JB on the way to the doctor and ask him to meet me there.But Michelle just smiles and acts like the whole is nothing more then a joke and takes her time reacting.I am not saying she should have panicked these things happen but she just sat their smiling waiting for some else to make the first move.I think she doesn't know to handle anything with her children after they turn a year old.It reminds me of one of the shows where they were in Little Rock and a couple of the boys where mowing the grass with a push mower and had no shoes on.The camera man told Michelle who just respond with well I don't know I think JB gave them permission but she wasn't sure.JB was gone for some reason. She reacted as through it was brother to have someone tell her the children were doing something dangerous.Like why are you telling me I don't really care was the look on her face.I don't think Michelle understands kids need to be taken care even when they not babies anymore.

What stood out to me in that clip was the layout of the house. I guess I never really looked before .. but if you KNOW you are going to be having a million toddlers, and you design the house yourselves why on earth would you have those kind of stairs and overlooks :shock: Wouldn't you design your house with an enclosed stairway and hallways ???

Most people don't have the opportunity to design a house exactly for their own needs/ ages of kids etc.. so if you get that opportunity why on earth would you choose open stairs and walkways when you PLAN on having toddlers around forever WTF :o

Couldn't stand to hear her crying at the doctor's office.

I would not have allowed filming there, but hey...

What stood out to me in that clip was the layout of the house. I guess I never really looked before .. but if you KNOW you are going to be having a million toddlers, and you design the house yourselves why on earth would you have those kind of stairs and overlooks :shock: Wouldn't you design your house with an enclosed stairway and hallways ???

Most people don't have the opportunity to design a house exactly for their own needs/ ages of kids etc.. so if you get that opportunity why on earth would you choose open stairs and walkways when you PLAN on having toddlers around forever WTF

I also thought this and I don't think I have ever seen a baby gate so there is nothing to stop a child from going straight down.

I also thought this and I don't think I have ever seen a baby gate so there is nothing to stop a child from going straight down.

Not to mention how often even the little little ones play on the stairs.

ugh. If they weren't siblings they would make an epic couple... If they were older. :doh:

JB and Michelle have very sick thoughts if they cannot trust their daughters being close to their fave brother during puberty... :cry:

I can never get over the weirdly incestuous thoughts that are right below the surface with the Duggars. It's sick.

Most people don't have the opportunity to design a house exactly for their own needs/ ages of kids etc.. so if you get that opportunity why on earth would you choose open stairs and walkways when you PLAN on having toddlers around forever WTF :o

But that would be admitting that they wanted more kids. That's supposed to be left up to God! ;) That catwalk has always bothered me. I picture someone hanging themselves off it in desperation. Probably not too far from the truth.

Archived