IGNORED

Michael Pearl is going to be on Anderson's daytime talk.....

deelaem

Something tells me Mikey would get so hard if that happened he'd have to pray away the gay for a month!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's a good one :clap:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I did too. I suggested that they get someone like Philip Zimbardo on when the do an update, and they need to put Hermana Linda on, too (Whynottrainachild.com).

I'm beginning to think that they called the mayor of Baltimore to get all of those dead voters who vote in the big elections to sign up and post comments over there on Anderson's site. Oh wait. The dead ones are all Democrats! :mrgreen:

This is Mikey's version of "Oh death, where is thy sting?"

Something tells me Mikey would get so hard if that happened he'd have to pray away the gay for a month!

*Frantically digs through cabinets for brain bleach...*

I hope it appears on the internetz, because my baby lost my remote a while back and I can't change my television channel from the one with Jerry Springer and Maury reruns.

Watching the part with the couple that uses Pearl's methods (with their hands, not supply line) - they have everyone crowded on one couch...AWKward!

Emmie - if I knew how to record things off my TV I'd send it to you, but I don't have a clue.

Buzzard and thoughtful are over there on Anderson's site offering comments to some of the wackos.

A third of the Pearl supporters are about the show being biased, putting Pearl on trial unfairly.

Another third are about how no one let Pearl talk. (Was it Buzzard or thougtful who said that if someone had not interrupted him now and then, he would have never let another soul say anything.)

And then, there are the testamonials: I completely agree with Pearl and he's super keen and we did this with our kids and they are wonderful....

:roll: The DEAD Nixons are over there voting away. The Dead Kennedys wouldn't be on Pearl's side...

ETA (dead).

Someone on Facebook posted a clip of Elizabeth (only about a little more than half of what she said).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150994090775311

I'm so, so glad she insisted on shooting down the crap about it being OK if it's not in anger.

I bet he wanted to whip her, right then and there. I'm sure he never tolerates crying in his presence.

Is there a repeat tonight?

No, this was on his daytime talk show, which appears to be morphing into a Phil Donohue sort of format. Heck, when Anderson was running thru the audience with his back turned, there was a split second where Phil replaced the Silver Fox, if only for the style points of personally taking audience questions.

I wish Anderson played for the Hetero team. *le sigh*

Buzzard and thoughtful are over there on Anderson's site offering comments to some of the wackos.

A third of the Pearl supporters are about the show being biased, putting Pearl on trial unfairly.

Another third are about how no one let Pearl talk. (Was it Buzzard or thougtful who said that if someone had not interrupted him now and then, he would have never let another soul say anything.)

:whistle: Moi. :D

I think I got the idea from someone here, but can't seem to find it in this thread.

So, thanks to ?

Oh, and I post some of his weirder videos to demonstrate his rambling style (and, as it happens, sexism, strange warping of Christianity, etc :whistle: )

I would really like to see Pearl interviewed in Europe. Our government is not going to make child abuse illegal without pressure, and I think most Europeans would be enraged by this childrearing method.

I was really glad that the point was made that these weren't parents who just "lost control", as Pearl has repeatedly attempted to claim. The Schatzes and the Williams seemed very much in control, very methodical and systematic in their cruelty. They had plenty of time to reconsider their actions and instead, kept at it for hours and days at a time. Pearl said they must gain total dominion over the child, and by god, they were going to - even over their children's dead bodies.

So sad. :( We don't even train animals using force and compulsion and "breaking their wills" anymore. I can't imagine thinking that's okay for a child.

Every time I post an answer to someone wailing because Mike didn't get to talkandtalkandtalk, I find another video to point out how he rambles on.

I don't think I'd seen this one before, and I must say:

:shock:

AH4AKBo1GDY

Y'know, even without the filthy violence, misogyny and paranoia of TTUAC, this video would make me think "you want to take child-rearing advice from this man? Really?"

Every time I post an answer to someone wailing because Mike didn't get to talkandtalkandtalk, I find another video to point out how he rambles on.

I don't think I'd seen this one before, and I must say:

:shock:

AH4AKBo1GDY

Y'know, even without the filthy violence, misogyny and paranoia of TTUAC, this video would make me think "you want to take child-rearing advice from this man? Really?"

i can't help but lol at "DE-monic possession" :lol: i know, i'm immature :P

but, yeah, i couldn't make it very long before my adhd kicked in.

Too bad the show did not bring up his current views on the evilll full of gays government that keeps his children from getting married. His tests on future hubbies so as to make sure they are not into bestiality.

but, yeah, i couldn't make it very long before my adhd kicked in.

Your ADHD or your gag reflex? :mrgreen:

You are doing a great job Thoughtful. I swear that longer post that just show up was MP.

Thanks! I'm trying.

It did sound like him, but then lots of his supporters seem to write like that.

Your ADHD or your gag reflex? :mrgreen:

i don't have a very strong gag reflex, if you know what i mean ;)

Too bad the show did not bring up his current views on the evilll full of gays government that keeps his children from getting married. His tests on future hubbies so as to make sure they are not into bestiality.

That's okay. I brought it up in the comments. :D

Archived