IGNORED

Michael Pearl is going to be on Anderson's daytime talk.....

deelaem

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Pearl is going on Anderson Cooper's show? That is going to be a mistake.

Holy shit! Cooper is going to be so busy chewing Pearl up that there won't even be time to spit out the bones.

There was a preview and lots of noises of shock/disgust from the audience when Michael Pearl was explaining how to correctly beat a child. I'm hoping this causes the general population to wake up to the crazy. I usually watch Anderson's show but i have to work today at that time...someone should post a recap.

I second the re-cap (or even a play-by-play!). I'm away from the TV all day and my cable service doesn't offer DVR. :(

I'll be updating my Tivo for that one. Michael Pearl has one heck of a beard going on...I wonder if he's planning on entering the Beard Growing Championship.

In my television market, they kindly reply Anderson for working women @ 9pm. I will recap if no one beats (heh) me to it.

I will be writing my letters in praise of his taking on these sorts of topics. Unmask the Patriarchy, one bastard at a time!

For those in Canada it airs weekdays on CTV2 at 3pm and on CTV at 5pm. If you miss it, it's also available on the CTV website for free.

No matter what happens pearl will think he vindicated himself and he will think he won. Because we all know god loves him and his teachings.

I hope he appears, but hasn't he agreed to appear on some of the morning talk shows and then backed out at the last minute? Or am I confusing the asshole with another asshole?

According to NGJ's FB page, their cult followers are trying to fill up the comments section at AC's webpage with pre-emptive statements about how wonderful the Pearls are, etc.

We'll have to get on that, especially after the interview airs tomorrow.

[Edited for riffle!]

According to NGG's FB page, their cult followers are trying to fill up the comments section at AC's webpage with pre-emptive statements about how wonderful the Pearls are, etc.

We'll have to get on that, especially after the interview airs tomorrow.

On my way over there now to do a bit of anti-pearling.

According to NGG's FB page, their cult followers are trying to fill up the comments section at AC's webpage with pre-emptive statements about how wonderful the Pearls are,

I automatically read "NGG" as "No Greater Goy." Heh. Maybe that's Michael Pearl's self-concept right there.

I automatically read "NGG" as "No Greater Goy." Heh. Maybe that's Michael Pearl's self-concept right there.

Ooops!

Fixed it!

I'm surprised the NGJ lemmings are willing to comment on the website of an ebil homosexual.

I was a little worried about AC's show at first -- I LOVE AC (ever since "The Mole" days) but it started off a little bumpy with a little too much fluffy material but lately it has been fantastic. He is covering more important stories, featuring real people and raising awareness of important topics (transgender kids, anyone??). Still some room to improve but MUCH better. Can't wait to see him talk to the Pearls.

I HATE the set, though. The giant window overlooking streets of NY (Columbus circle??) is distracting and it sometimes seems like the sunlight is blinding poor AC. His squint is sexy, though, so...

I hope he appears, but hasn't he agreed to appear on some of the morning talk shows and then backed out at the last minute? Or am I confusing the asshole with another asshole?

According to the message he sent out asking his worshippers to swarm Amazon again, it is a pre-recorded segment.

Dear NGJ Supporters,

The child training controversy surrounding NGJ, the Pearls, and To Train Up a Child continues to make headlines.

Mike has recorded a segment for Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show which is scheduled to air this Friday December 2nd. Go to the Anderson Cooper Website and click "show info" for information on which station and time it airs in your area. Mike is also scheduled to record a segment on Thursday afternoon for NBC's Today Show to air on Friday morning December 2nd (unless he is bumped by breaking news). Check your local listings for the station and time it airs in your area. After viewing, you can leave your comments on their respective websites and honestly respond if they do a survey.

Attacks and misinformation about To Train Up a Child are all over the web. Mike agreed to these interviews to counter the falsehoods by presenting the truth about the ministry and our materials. Please pray that his appeals to truth, wisdom and reason will prevail over the lies and deception surrounding this emotionally charged issue.

The enemeies of the truth continue their coordinated attacks and efforts to have To Train Up a Child (and other NGJ materials) removed from Amazon and other sales outlets. We remain confident that Amazon will not capitulate to the strong-arm tactics of these book burning thugs. People that have never read the book are putting up negative reviews on Amazon. It seems the more negative press we receive, the more copies we sell.

Please show your support for the truth and freedom of speech by supporting Amazon and other outlets that refuse to be bullied. If you have read To Train Up a Child, you may want to post your own honest review on Amazon.

Thank you for your support and we hope that you enjoy Mike's interviews.

Your friends at NGJ!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/no-greate ... 2615972576

I hope Anderson was well-prepared and called him out on his actual words from the book. Without the specifics, I don't think a lot of people "get" how heinous Pearl is, because they think it is just an argument about "spanking". As we have seen, many people, even those who don't spank themselves, tend to think, "Oh, it's not such a big deal. I was spanked and turned out all right". :roll:

Archived