IGNORED

Fundie twitter pages..who do you follow?

Guest One and Done

The one who makes her baby sleep in the bathroom has a twitter account. @jennacole not sure how interesting it is though.

Guest Anonymous

I started following Jenna and her twitter just read that she has a huge surprise and will tell us all soon. Hmmm..wonder what it is?

I started following Jenna and her twitter just read that she has a huge surprise and will tell us all soon. Hmmm..wonder what it is?

If she's prego, I'll scream. If she's going to Nebraska to give up her kid (they don't have an age limit on their safe haven law, right?? or am I thinking of a different state?) I'll be happy. T1 deserves to be with a family who will interact with him!!!

Vitafamiliae has a public twitter page. EDIT: (Are your ears burning, LL, or was that your google alert I just heard from halfway across the country?)

If she's prego, I'll scream. If she's going to Nebraska to give up her kid (they don't have an age limit on their safe haven law, right?? or am I thinking of a different state?) I'll be happy. T1 deserves to be with a family who will interact with him!!!

The lawmakers fixed the no age limit thing on the safe-haven laws. I think they reduced it to 30 days or something like that, after one guy (I think in Omaha?) gave up his numerous children.

I would almost rather that parents abandon their children (in a safe place with trained personnel) than the alternatives. Was the Omaha dad doing it to get out of child support?

Archived