IGNORED

Teri got a quilt.

Justme

There are some lovely colors in that quilt. I hope Teri can handle that, without feeling guilty or undeserving or like she is making it an idol.

Maybe, to humble herself, she will spill a can of Diet Pepsi on it, denying herself both things.

There are some lovely colors in that quilt. I hope Teri can handle that, without feeling guilty or undeserving or like she is making it an idol.

Maybe, to humble herself, she will spill a can of Diet Pepsi on it, denying herself both things.

Terri and Steve have made an Idol out of avoiding Idols...I think pepsi on the quilt is the least of their worries... :shock:

That quilt will merely be another vehicle by which she is invalidated. It will be folded up on a shelf, so that she is never visibly reminded of how she was honored.

Edited for riffles

Archived