IGNORED

I don't understand. Why Do People Hate Gays?

FJismyheadship

I don't know about typical as I haven't exactly taken a survey, but in my experience nausea is a strong reaction. I've slept with men; it was fine (actually some of it was really good), but see once I realised women were an option -- oh my god. . Thank you and goodnight. Now that I'm not trying to force myself to sleep with men, I can say that there are some I find attractive, but I don't want to sleep with a man. I wouldn't like it. But I wouldn't feel sick because of it.

In conclusion, if you don't want to sleep with women, you don't. You aren't required to feel sick at the thought for it to be true. :D

I definately don't get sick at the thought of sex with a man (i'm a lesbian) , it just doen't particularly appeal to me. For a while I tried to date guys, all we did was kissing, but even that didn't nauseate me exactly. It was just an overall wrong feeling. I just didn't like it and i knew i shouldn't be doing it. Don't know if i can explain it right, but it was more of a 'this is wrong for me' feeling. Getting nauseated at the thought of heterosexual sex for gay peopple isn't too common from the limited experience of myself and the like 10 people i know, but i don't think there's anything abnormal about it...its probably a range or something. From my experience, actually doing something with the opposite sex causes more of a negative reaction than thought. Whenever i think of sex with a man it just doesn't do anything for me. So don't worry...no matter what your reaction you know who you want to have sex with

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point, my friend and I are supposed to sit down and have a serious conversation. We have things to talk about, so I may bring this up to her. Thanks so much for your input, I really appriciate it.

All my joking aside about a thread turning me gay, I will always maintain that if sexual orientation was not something one was born with, and one could choose, I would absolutely, unquestionably, be a lesbian. I believe I am on the bisexual continuum, because I do find women beguiling; I just was socialized to think women were not an option, due to being fundie. I regret that I was unable to explore this part of myself not just by myself.

I am now married to a man so cool, I wish I could clone him and pass them out to the lonely ladies I know. He is completely without jealousy, and has been very open with me that, should I find a woman I would like to be with, he would support me, and would not dream of asking to watch. Now, if only Portia de Rossi or Joan Jett would kindly return my phone calls....

Ok I've been holding it in until I was bursting. I had to text to get permission to tell you this.

My DD and her best friend will be delivering Portia and Ellen's xmas tree. They won't tell me when. All they will tell me it hasn't been delivered yet. :o

I went to a Unity Church while growing up and I have to say I had NO idea until I was an adult that Christianity was full of so many super judgy hateful people !

We were taught in Sunday School that 1) God = Love 2) The Golden Rule ( we even had little gold gloves ) - Do unto Others as You would have others do unto you.. i.e. be nice to people and 3) EVERYONE is part of God, because God is light and love and universal.

I went to a Unity Church while growing up and I have to say I had NO idea until I was an adult that Christianity was full of so many super judgy hateful people !

We were taught in Sunday School that 1) God = Love 2) The Golden Rule ( we even had little gold gloves ) - Do unto Others as You would have others do unto you.. i.e. be nice to people and 3) EVERYONE is part of God, because God is light and love and universal.

I wish I had grown up in your church; it would have saved me a lot in therapy bills. That pretty much sums up what I believe and always have, but damn the koolaid!

My spawn is down in El Lay peddling PNW grown trees to the rich and famous. My pals have tree plantation here, and have a premier lot (a city block) that the Hollywoodies shop at in El Lay. This year, being out of work, the DD and her Buddy are working the lot. They haven't done it together since they were 15. My male friend who has the plantation usually does a bit on Ellen's show, and is holding that job out as bribery for the girls this year.

They got a big lecture about treating public personalities as regular folks who just want a nice holiday (and a tree that cost $500) with their family. So they are not allowed to publicly recognize celebs.

Re Ellens Set: the set trees are all delivered or 2 b delivered (there is a bunch of them including an artificial one. When the fresh one's get toasted by the lights they are replaced for the next show). Their personal 'main' xmas tree has not been picked out yet, they do it together at the lot. The girls will deliver the big tree to their home, set it up and tether it (if needed). The holiday decorator for the house, chooses and buys the additional trees.

I learn so much here. thanks, experiencedd ! (still, a hundred if she can carve freejinger.org or drop a card off!)

I learn so much here. thanks, experiencedd ! (still, a hundred if she can carve freejinger.org or drop a card off!)

I must broach these internet scams with a bit of diplomacy. 8-) I'm thinking we can get away with an FJ initialed on the stump end with sharpie and a phone photo.I will propose it tonight if she calls or text her in the a.m. I know we will be able to find out how the house smells.

I dont' think we can get away with covert paparazzi photos inside the home. I will be able to post any lot videos that E&P say are good for release and the stills. (Those go up on the business web site every year so my having access to them is small beans.)

Ok so ya wanna know what I know about Joan Jett :D

Now I'm imagining all of us carrying FJ business cards to pass out and sending Happy Holiday cards to all of our favorite fundies, signed by The Hive Vagina!

Now I'm imagining all of us carrying FJ business cards to pass out and sending Happy Holiday cards to all of our favorite fundies, signed by The Hive Vagina!

Now I have plan B. I'll have them get a nice middle of the road kinda secular or maybe even out right screaming lesbine holiday card (they are in El Lay afterall) and have them sign it FJ and just leave it to be found in the house. How does that sound?

Now I have plan B. I'll have them get a nice middle of the road kinda secular or maybe even out right screaming lesbine holiday card (they are in El Lay afterall) and have them sign it FJ and just leave it to be found in the house. How does that sound?

That is a fabulous idea!

Have you guys read Portia Degeneres interviews about changing her name? It's really beautiful, about how DiRossi was her stage name and covered up a lot of insecurity and discomfort in her own skin and she was ready to give that up and just be herself.

One of the best essays on the topic of Christians and homosexuality I've seen: I'm Christian Unless You're Gay

I posted this to my facebook. I'm sure I'm gonna get some WTF's especially since yesterday I posted the thing about the homosexual animals. But I decided I don't care. I'm ignoring negative comments.

One of the best essays on the topic of Christians and homosexuality I've seen: I'm Christian Unless You're Gay

I posted this to my facebook. I'm sure I'm gonna get some WTF's especially since yesterday I posted the thing about the homosexual animals. But I decided I don't care. I'm ignoring negative comments.

I just tried to tell someone about all of this. He was very negative. Said yes, we should love gays, but not condone their sin. He said "Its in the Bible. Its wrong. How are you going to explain THAT away?" I tried to explain the best way I could about this... its a hard thing to do. He said to "pray about it" and make sure God is leading me to this answer, and not the devil. He said the devil may be trying to persuade me to believe whats wrong.

We were taught in Sunday School that 1) God = Love 2) The Golden Rule ( we even had little gold gloves )

That is such a cute idea!

Archived