IGNORED

"Imagine spending 5 days in the Brown Barn"

WonderingInWA

Okay, I seriously needed to snark on this. What's UP with that Brown family, anyway?

www.ncfic.org/files/Sound_Doctrine_Update.html

As the 7th or 8th generation of my family to have been "raised" on Luther's Small Catechism, I'd actually find it intriguing to attend this and hear Baptists unpack their own catechism.

Alas. I am not a man, and the conference seems especially particularly for the men.

For those new to our wonderful parallel universe, the Scott Brown family had a manufactured barn built as a home and conference center. Wonder if that makes property taxes lower or higher, to live in a conference center? Have we ever confirmed that the Duggars pay no real estate taxes on their manse since it's also used as a church?

Sorry, don't mean to go off-topic, here.

As the 7th or 8th generation of my family to have been "raised" on Luther's Small Catechism, I'd actually find it intriguing to attend this and hear Baptists unpack their own catechism.

Alas. I am not a man, and the conference seems especially particularly for the men.

For those new to our wonderful parallel universe, the Scott Brown family had a manufactured barn built as a home and conference center. Wonder if that makes property taxes lower or higher, to live in a conference center? Have we ever confirmed that the Duggars pay no real estate taxes on their manse since it's also used as a church?

Sorry, don't mean to go off-topic, here.

They pay taxes on the Tonitown property. Interestingly, they also seem to own a "real" church in Springdale, and pay taxes on that property also.

Archived