IGNORED

More MckMama Drama

Beeks

I remember discussing this is my meat science class in college and I was taught that "butchering" is simply cutting up the animal. "Harvesting" wold be killing it, removing feathers and other unsavory bits, taking out organs, etc.

We always said "slaughtering".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard harvesting and slaughtering, but I have always used 'butchering' to refer to the process from live chicken to cut-up meat in a freezer. My stepfather pronounces it 'bitcher' like Mike Myers in So I Married an Axe Murderer; maybe we call it that because there is no humor in 'slaughter'.

I am regularly wrong though.

She's just posted a video of her children discussing farm animal sex on her vimeo account. I wish I was kidding, but her 5 year old says that the goat penis goes into the vagina waaay too many times.

She's just posted a video of her children discussing farm animal sex on her vimeo account. I wish I was kidding, but her 5 year old says that the goat penis goes into the vagina waaay too many times.

Seriously? I just tried to go to her blog and it seems to be down.

Seriously? I just tried to go to her blog and it seems to be down.

After reading the comments on MWOP I couldnt bring myself to watch the video. So many kinds of inappropriate to post online. That woman has no filter.

I expect she can't afford to pay her domain name anymore. And good on her, she should be paying bills that actually matter, like her power and mortgage.

Oh my I just watched the video. The conversation itself was fine. Videotaping it and posting it on the internet was SO F'D UP.

Oh my I just watched the video. The conversation itself was fine. Videotaping it and posting it on the internet was SO F'D UP.

My thoughts exactly. NO FILTER!

So I googled to see if I could get mycharmingkids.net to come up, and I found this blog.oncloudmom.com/2011/02/clarifying-lansinohs-involvement-in-my.html

People have been asking on her FB page about the blog. Her response:

Yes my blog is down. :( I have some people working on getting it back up, though!!

So I googled to see if I could get mycharmingkids.net to come up, and I found this blog.oncloudmom.com/2011/02/clarifying-lansinohs-involvement-in-my.html

I am amazed at how willfully ignorant her supporters remain about JM's true character. I just don't get it.

My thoughts exactly. NO FILTER!

I agree NO FILTER. Does no one in her immediate family see the issues involved with putting this on the internet?

I agree NO FILTER. Does no one in her immediate family see the issues involved with putting this on the internet?

It doesn't appear she has a lot of contact with her immediate family, but if that were my sister/aunt/daughter whatever posting squicky shit like that online, I'd give her a piece of my mind.

I have heard harvesting and slaughtering, but I have always used 'butchering' to refer to the process from live chicken to cut-up meat in a freezer. My stepfather pronounces it 'bitcher' like Mike Myers in So I Married an Axe Murderer; maybe we call it that because there is no humor in 'slaughter'.

I am regularly wrong though.

We call it "taking our roosters and drakes to a lovely farm". It's just coincidence that our freezer fills up right around the same time...

Archived