IGNORED

Where is Lina?

fundiefun

Judging from Lina's posts, I can believe she's not pregnant and wasn't at the time of her marriage.

Doesn't excuse the quick wedding, apparently even before they were engaged they knew the whole shomer negiah thing wouldn't last long. Fundies are beginning to become more self-aware.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magen David {Star of David} Soup

You know what would be really yummy with this? Sandra Lee's Hanukkah cake, complete with marshmallows (which I hear are made w/ pork gelatin?) and a Star of David cake topper made out of fake pearls.

Oh, it's Lina, all right. She's already given herself away. Behold (bolding mine):

posts from right after closing believe or not its up to you. I have been a blog reader of hers for quite a while but I am getting tired of these bloggers that act as if they know everything! Being married for a month does not mean you can tell others I practice this and that such as niddah, and all these other things! When will some of these bloggers humble themselves? That is a tenet of many faiths-- humility.

Granted, because of the syntax, it could be Tony, since it reads more like his posts when he visited us before. In either case, dollars to donuts it's one of them. And given that, you know what? I don't feel guilty, and I don't feel sorry for her. She's here, posting crap from her own blog, which she took private, feeding the beast, as it were, even as she lectures and fingerpoints, and why? Because now she's attention-starved. She can't open her blog back up without getting a bunch of "I told you so!" from people here, so instead she's wandering over here and posting it herself. Talk about a desperate cry for attention- in that sense, I guess I do feel slightly sorry for her. I don't know how low your self esteem has to be and how badly you need to crave attention to go to those lengths.

They're no longer in a position to parade their special snowflake selves on the internet, getting all of that delicious, delicious attention (good and bad), so instead they're going right to the very people they're accusing of being horrible gossipmongers and... feeding them with horrible gossip. Classy! Once again, Lina and Tony are lying away for the Lord.

Oh, it's Lina, all right. She's already given herself away. Behold (bolding mine):

Granted, because of the syntax, it could be Tony, since it reads more like his posts when he visited us before. In either case, dollars to donuts it's one of them. And given that, you know what? I don't feel guilty, and I don't feel sorry for her. She's here, posting crap from her own blog, which she took private, feeding the beast, as it were, even as she lectures and fingerpoints, and why? Because now she's attention-starved. She can't open her blog back up without getting a bunch of "I told you so!" from people here, so instead she's wandering over here and posting it herself. Talk about a desperate cry for attention- in that sense, I guess I do feel slightly sorry for her. I don't know how low your self esteem has to be and how badly you need to crave attention to go to those lengths.

They're no longer in a position to parade their special snowflake selves on the internet, getting all of that delicious, delicious attention (good and bad), so instead they're going right to the very people they're accusing of being horrible gossipmongers and... feeding them with horrible gossip. Classy! Once again, Lina and Tony are lying away for the Lord.

If it is her, dude, she's nuts. Why WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Because she's got nothing better to do with her time and can't stand the fact that her page views have probably dropped into the toilet since closing her blog. So basically, the same as before. Though actually, rereading that paragraph, I'm more convinced it's Tony. It reads almost identically to the way he wrote when he posted here before. The same, slightly odd syntax, the same faux outrage, the same apparent inability to use contractions when writing.... It could be either, but I'm going to put my money on TT. Which, seriously, how much of an asshole do you have to be to go over to the board that made your wife cry and start posting her personal shit there? Even if Lina agreed, the kind, smart thing to do would've been to talk her down, not encourage her. Jesus (or should I say "Yeshua"?).

The women (and men) on there are G-d hating feminists, who seek to destroy anyone who does not ascribe to their particular lifestyle and world view. So if you are a G-d fearer with a public blog - beware.

She says that like it's a bad thing. :lol:

Because she's got nothing better to do with her time and can't stand the fact that her page views have probably dropped into the toilet since closing her blog. So basically, the same as before. Though actually, rereading that paragraph, I'm more convinced it's Tony. It reads almost identically to the way he wrote when he posted here before. The same, slightly odd syntax, the same faux outrage, the same apparent inability to use contractions when writing.... It could be either, but I'm going to put my money on TT. Which, seriously, how much of an asshole do you have to be to go over to the board that made your wife cry and start posting her personal shit there? Even if Lina agreed, the kind, smart thing to do would've been to talk her down, not encourage her. Jesus (or should I say "Yeshua"?).

And you know, the hilarity of it, is if she's so hurt, and upset, that if she or TT didn't "leak" this stuff, eventually we'd stop speculating and find some other more idiotic (though that is hard to believe) fundie to snark on. She just keeps taking the stick and poking the pile of shit with it!.

She says that like it's a bad thing. :lol:

I'm a god lover with a public blog. Bah. :mrgreen:

I'm a god lover with a public blog. Bah. :mrgreen:

I've never actually met anyone who hated god. There are people who don't believe in god (moi). There are people who love god. There are people who hate what other people do in the name of god, real or imagined. I suppose the only people who really hate god are the handful of satanists out there (there are 2 main sects I think - the more hedonistic one and another, yeah?), but I am not aware of any satanist FJ-ites. If there are, I hope they come out to play b/c I know next to nothing about their religion.

Anywho, the point is, these idiots keep saying I hate god (how can I hate a figment of other people's imaginations?), or that you all hate god (those who follow different sects/religions/belief systems). I know logic is not Lina's strong suit but really dear, that particular phrase is especially tiresome...

I've never actually met anyone who hated god. There are people who don't believe in god (moi). There are people who love god. There are people who hate what other people do in the name of god, real or imagined. I suppose the only people who really hate god are the handful of satanists out there (there are 2 main sects I think - the more hedonistic one and another, yeah?), but I am not aware of any satanist FJ-ites. If there are, I hope they come out to play b/c I know next to nothing about their religion.

Anywho, the point is, these idiots keep saying I hate god (how can I hate a figment of other people's imaginations?), or that you all hate god (those who follow different sects/religions/belief systems). I know logic is not Lina's strong suit but really dear, that particular phrase is especially tiresome...

Mm if you're up for it, try to argue with Sarah at heartsdesire about it. She say that atheists hate God and that the Atheist associations around the world are hate groups. :roll:

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-no-not-another-hate-group.html

Yes, my husband and I did have a quick wedding. But only because we were (and still are) deeply in love, and couldn't wait to be able to live as husband and wife. A quick courtship and engagement is usually the case among couples who have made purity a priority all their lives. When my husband and I were still getting to know each other on the phone, he would tell me that when he proposed to me, he would like our engagement to be as short as possible. So when we got engaged, a friend pointed out the benefits of having a civil ceremony. She knew we wanted to convert, and conversion means a second wedding. Rather than having to spend the extra money, we decided to go ahead and plan for a civil ceremony. I suggested we get married during Chanukkah, but my husband wanted us to be married within a few weeks. I was delighted to hear that, as it had been the desire of my heart as well.

Okay, A) Why would you get married during Chanukkah? What about Chanukkah (other than faux-Jews crave everything Jewish, even apparently persecution) says "wedding" to her?

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY.

Ahahahahahahha, why does she think Taliban Tony wanted to get married within a few weeks? Cause he was a horny little motherfucker.

Edited for fuck you, but mostly to fix my incorrect bolding.

:o Dude! They're like the Jewish Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt!

If she posts a pic anywhere of herself holding up two melons, I'll... I don't really know what I'll do. I'll likely shout, "I TOLD YOU SO!!" at the computer screen and then go back to browsing Lamebook. :dance:

Mm if you're up for it, try to argue with Sarah at heartsdesire about it. She say that atheists hate God and that the Atheist associations around the world are hate groups. :roll:

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-no-not-another-hate-group.html

Meh - not caring about arguing with the nuts anymore is my favorite part of being an atheist :D

I still get a kick out of snarking on them though!

Logic fail. How can atheists hate a God they don't believe in?

They might hate what (organized) religion does to society and how (organized) religion portrays God. But hating a non-existent being? Nope.

Gah. Why did I even have to explain that? :shock:

You know what would be really yummy with this? Sandra Lee's Hanukkah cake, complete with marshmallows (which I hear are made w/ pork gelatin?) and a Star of David cake topper made out of fake pearls.

This is off topic, but it just happened so I gotta report. I heard on TeeVee the person who runs Jet Puffed Marshmallows or somebody like that say...they get the gelatin from boiling the skins of cattle, never from hooves of any kind. Never have been made out of hooves.

That is all.

This is off topic, but it just happened so I gotta report. I heard on TeeVee the person who runs Jet Puffed Marshmallows or somebody like that say...they get the gelatin from boiling the skins of cattle, never from hooves of any kind. Never have been made out of hooves.

That is all.

I thought it was cow cartilage, but maybe I'm thinking of gelatin.

There is such a thing as kosher gelatin, which is made out of agar.

That TT told her how he was going to propose when they were still getting acquainted, that is just crackers.

meh I think they were a couple of teens, horny for sex - which is more than understandable - with weird standards meaning they had to get married to engage in physical activity.

And not having sex until you're 19 is not that hard to achieve - hey I did it too! without Godly standards to forbid me from having sex. You did not "save" yourself for your husband at 19 - lol (now if you're Sarah Maxwell, yeah ok I'll admit to it).

I have no trouble imagining she was not pregnant or even a virgin - again she was 19 for crying out loud, and she only hung out with him for what? a couple months? yeah not that big of an achievement ;)

And not having sex until you're 19 is not that hard to achieve - hey I did it too! without Godly standards to forbid me from having sex. You did not "save" yourself for your husband at 19 - lol (now if you're Sarah Maxwell, yeah ok I'll admit to it).

Agreed, same here.

Far_go probably isn't Lina.

Lina closed her blog to have privacy. Why would she then post blog posts here? Makes no sense.

And what are Far_go's motives? If the posts are genuine, Lina will find out. She will then either: stop blogging entirely because she cannot trust whatever readers she has left, or further restrict who can read her blog.

Wait 9 months, we'll know if she has a baby through her fb profile picture, or the return of her blog.

Princess Lina:

Yes, my husband and I did have a quick wedding. But only because we were (and still are) deeply in love, and couldn't wait to be able to live as husband and wife. A quick courtship and engagement is usually the case among couples who have made purity a priority all their lives.

Yes, and it always works out SO WELL....No, dear, often young couples who have made "purity their priority" get married as soon as possible because they are horny. I was one, so I can tell you this from experience. Of course, I knew my husband better than you know yours, and I didn't know a damn thing about him, turned out. BTW: my parents actually participated, as did his, so it wasn't like we made the decision without "spiritual guidance".

Also, someone referred to them as the Jewish Spencer and Heidi; wouldn't they be the Messianic Spencer and Heidi? Bet their marriage lasts about as long. (Oh, I so wish they had their own reality show. I want A Very Special Episode, as they light the menorah for the first time as A Married Couple!11!)

Lina closed her blog to have privacy. Why would she then post blog posts here? Makes no sense.

Sure it does. Lina cannot BEAR that she is not allowed to shriek about persecution, so either she, or someone who knows her, is posting the entries here, so Lina and TT get what they want: Drama and attention. They can't stand that no one is talking about them.

I'm really not impressed by anyone younger than, say, 24 having waited for marriage. Especially unimpressed by persons 20 and under.

I'm really not impressed by anyone younger than, say, 24 having waited for marriage. Especially unimpressed by persons 20 and under.

I'm not really impressed by anyone waiting for marriage. I have less than zero respect for someone who marries for sex (which is, let's be real, the end result of "waiting" anyway). Let the gays who love each other get married - stop sullying my marriage with your loveless, PIV-driven "marriages," TYVM.

There is such a thing as kosher gelatin, which is made out of agar.

That TT told her how he was going to propose when they were still getting acquainted, that is just crackers.

Kosher Gelatin is not typically agar-agar, but kosher killed, non-pork, cartlidge, skin and hoof.

from the Vegetarian Resource Group:

Kosher gelatin can be made with fish bones, and/or beef skins. Contrary to assumptions, it is also considered kosher to use it with dairy products. Kosher law is very complex and the bones and hides used in gelatin production are considered pareve. The general meaning of pareve refers to foods that are neither milk nor meat, and many people assume this means that the product is vegetarian. However, OU pareve certified ingredients can have animal products, such as fish, eggs, and gelatin, in them.

"Kosher Gelatin Marshmallows: Glatt Kosher and 'OU-Pareve'," an article that appeared in Kashrus Magazine, explains the distinctions. A quote from the article is as follows:

"...since the gelatin product is from hides or bones - not real flesh - and has undergone such significant changes, it is no longer considered 'fleishig' (meat) but 'pareve', and can be eaten with dairy products."

It's a tricky product for vegetarians and Kosher folks, but can imagine faux Jews might have missed the memo.

And the hand sex, vile eating faces, I mean kissing sessions and general stupidity and blind eye to major character flaws in a chosen suitor, are all the reasons I would hate to see my child remain "pure" till marriage.

BTW, I love the made up rules by fundies, sure we can touch, oh now we are pure as snow, no touchy, touchy. I magically, by prayer grew back my hymen, I can be a virgin again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ignore that line of men I slept with before. And my favorite from another source, she quote "never had sex before her wedding", but was 6 months pregnant at her wedding ceremony. The answer, her and the Daddy, decided to become "spiritually married" before doing the deed. No one came to this "wedding" she never says what it entailed, but nope she is a good girl, and only sluts have sex before marriage. Fundie logical is fun.

Archived