IGNORED

The back of a fundy Catholic's car

ladypuglover

I was running some errands this morn when I noticed the car in front of me had a bumper sticker for a Catholic radio station. no big deal and all it made me think was of how nice that there is a radio station for everyone. No problem at all until I started looking at all the other stickers.

In order of seeing them;

A Catholic radio station sticker

A sticker of a bedazzeled fetus

A sticker showing a bedazzeled aborted fetus

A sticker showing an aborted fetus holding a cross

A sticker of Jesus holding an aborted fetus

A pink ribbon with save the unborn written on it

a bumper sticker that said "Jesus said suffer unto the little children to me, not to make the little children suffer"

A sticker that showed a black pg woman and having the caption of "the most dangerous place for a baby"

A sticker for anti sex ed in schools. I can't remember just what it said.

A respect life license plate with matching frame

And the best one of all..... Birth Control Destroys Lives

And then the light changed ( it is rather a long azzed light) and that is all I could read. I saw part of a sticker that read something about vote no on welfare support but the car moved before I could process it in my brain.

So, that is what cars look like in fundyland or at least my neck of the woods. Never a dull moment around here. :roll:

Yes... Let's not teach anyone about safe sex or give them any birth control so babies can be born to teenagers who are so woefully unprepared for parenthood, then take away access to any help they NEED to raise said baby(ies). Babies are a blessing... But let's not take care of them or ensure that they're born to people who want them...

I'm loving the idea of the bedazzled fetus stickers.

I went to school with a boy whose mother drove what I dubbed the Fetus Van. She posted photos of fetuses in various stages of development in the windows of her van. I'm not sure what effect this was supposed to have on people.

I'm trying to picture exactly what a bedazzled fetus looks like and what message the bedazzling is trying to get across...

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. The fetuses were not bedazzled but the pictures of the fetuses were bedazzled.

Oh, well, that changes everything. :lol:

Were they able to see out of the back window? I assume they must have had stickers of a stick figure family that took up the entire thing.

These were all on the body of the car, so only the radio station would have ben blocking their veiw but that was down in the left bottom window.

The stick figure one was one I saw on Wednesday, my sister and I were so shocked that we had to count all the kiddo stick figures. Count came out at 18 or so as we kept messing up. The really one was the one we saw right after. Had a dad, mom, 2 kids and a billion animal stick figures. Dags, cats, fish, you name it, they had it as a pet. now that is a family I want to be in. :dance:

:text-worthless:

Oh, props, I've been waiting for the perfect time to pull that smiley out. Good job!

Seriously, my life won't be complete now until I see a bedazzled fetus bumper sticker.

Oh, props, I've been waiting for the perfect time to pull that smiley out. Good job!

Seriously, my life won't be complete now until I see a bedazzled fetus bumper sticker.

No kidding. None of my kids came out sparkly. I guess it's cause I didn't marry Edward Cullen.

I know and knew at the time that I was failing in not getting pics. I didn't have my cell phone with me and there was a police man behind me. It's against the law here to pick up your cell phone while driving. So couldn't have gotten them either way, BUT, they must be local and I will just keep my eye out for them. :D

I want bumper stickers that says "You can have your guns, leave my uterus alone." "My uterus is not a political party"

Wait, how did you manage to get behind my parent's car?!?!

Seriously, that sounds like their car, especially the bedazzled fetuses. I can't believe there is a photo of me, at about 8, holding a giant glitter covered stop sign that read: Stop Abortion NOW!, prominently displayed in my parents' house. I remember the glitter was all over my hands, in my eyelashes, my mouth. I try to bribe my husband to break the frame "on accident" every time we are there.

Archived