IGNORED

Merlin UK

Deleted03

Anyone watches Merlin?

I hooked up my roomie on this show, I love it!

But I really did not like last episode. I swear I wanted to cry! *end of semester makes me teary*

what did you guys think?

Is it on Netflix streaming? (I think it is.)_ I'll watch it if you watch Being Human. I have some remarkable insights into the show :) but I don't want to be a big ol' spoiler.

Is it on Netflix streaming? (I think it is.)_ I'll watch it if you watch Being Human. I have some remarkable insights into the show :) but I don't want to be a big ol' spoiler.

I watched the first two seasons of Being Human. I like it, but haven't brought my self to watch the last season.

Merlin's first two seasons are free on hulu, I don't have netflix!

I loooooove that show! I can't wait for season four, which I believe is supposed to air in the UK sometime in 2012, although who knows how long it will take to show up on Netflix or iTunes or some other format us Americans can watch.

I loooooove that show! I can't wait for season four, which I believe is supposed to air in the UK sometime in 2012, although who knows how long it will take to show up on Netflix or iTunes or some other format us Americans can watch.

It's already up to episode 9 of season 4 (I think)

I like Merlin and Arthur, my roomate thinks I'm crazy for liking Merlin, but ever since season 2, watching him say magic is just killing me. Please tell me he's single and coming to the US? :P

Archived