IGNORED

"Virgin Diaries" special, next week on TLC

Kitchen Princess

I'm one of the Virgins featured in the TLC show (one of the roommates)... check out our website and take a sneak peak at how we feel, what we believe and get to know the "3 Virgins" before the show airs!

http://www.confessionsofa29yearoldvirgin.com

Honey Im gonna give ya a heads up. If you've had a penis inside you, you are not a virgin. Revirginization is BS and a lie.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did like this part. It's a good attitude to take, pro-life or pro-choice. Compassion for the woman, the situation that caused her to do this thing, even if you feel what she's done is terrible.

I started a thread on this very subject. She does show some compassion. However, she misses the bigger picture that nothing-not public shame, imprisonment, or lack of medical care-would stop this woman from ending her pregnancy.The only solution is to give women power over their own bodies through birth control, abortion etc. Her prolife position is saving no children and hurting many women.

I started a thread on this very subject. She does show some compassion. However, she misses the bigger picture that nothing-not public shame, imprisonment, or lack of medical care-would stop this woman from ending her pregnancy.The only solution is to give women power over their own bodies through birth control, abortion etc. Her prolife position is saving no children and hurting many women.

Can anyone verify the dog sniffing baby mother episode? Sounds sketchy to me.

she was trying to get the last of the shrimp hors d'oeuvres.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh stop! Laughing makes me cough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And in other news...

Once again Lissar, you rock. I do hope she comes back and responds to you!

Tonsil hockey.

I don't care if the '90s called and want their catchphrase back, that's exactly how that kiss looked. Ew. And painful. Christ on a cracker...

My husband and I literally screamed out loud when that kiss was shown on TV last night. Vomit inducing, totally. And you don't have to FRENCH KISS for your first kiss! Jeez. My husband and I were awful, TERRIBLE sinners who had had sex before marriage (horror!) and even we did not tongue each other in front of our family members when we got married. Gawd. The thought of my parents seeing something like that just grosses me out to my very core.

I have, of course, sent this video out to every single person I've ever met, because it's just THAT awesome.

Wow. That first post on the page you linked is massively fucked up.

:?

Pretty much all of your posts consist of tired gender stereotypes and crappy rationalizations. (P.S. Proofreading is your friend. Sentence fragments do not make for ease of reading.)

Oh FFS.

You had sex outside of marriage and regretted it. I got married, had sex, and regretted it. Putting a ring on it isn't going to remove mess and complications from your life. Reality misses you, maybe you should call it sometime.

Oh, you aren't an actual virgin you're like a spiritual virgin. Did Jesus regrow your hymen?

1. I've had casual sex outside marriage and been fine with it. Why do fundies not seem to be aware people like this exist?

2. Better that than a hymenoplasty (yes, it is a thing) which I fear one may have had.

Sex can’t be meaningless, casual and unimportant

I've had sex that was all of the above that was aces. Holy god, Lisa, live a little.

There is no such thing as secondary virginity. It sounds like she made some bad decisions, regretted them, and decided to change her behavior. People do that all the time, in a variety of areas, but you cannot just pretend that you are still a virgin. So weird, so weird.

This must be it:

I was not prepared for that. I have never kissed anyone and even I know that is not how it is done. :scared-eek:

I was going to come on with a rant about the glamourization of waiting for your first kiss, waiting for marriage... Then I saw the ad and I'm sure there's nothing glamourous about waiting for your first kiss if it's like that. They were obviously hungry for each other at that point. NOM NOM NOM.

As for virginity and all that, we as a society need to stop making it a Very Big Deal. Full stop.

As for virginity and all that, we as a society need to stop making it a Very Big Deal. Full stop.

So much this.

I've had sex that was all of the above that was aces. Holy god, Lisa, live a little.

Seriously! These people make such an idol out of sex. Its just sex. Once you've done it a couple of times its not that big of a deal. I've had plenty of meaningless, casual and unimportant sex WITHIN my marriage. Married sex isn't always some beautiful, sacred thing, sometimes you just feel like getting laid. Or you have nothing better to do. Like the other night, I thought, well there is nothing good on tv, no good discussions raging on FJ, I guess I'll go see if my husband feels like having sex. TOTALLY meaningless, casual and unimportant sex. It was good, too.

Lissar~ You are awesome. Your post was great. "Jesus regrew my hymen" should be one of those tags under people's user names for post counts. Just sayin'

my roomate would not believe there are people waiting to be married to start kissin. Then I showed her the ad and I thought she was in shock. lol

EWWWWWWWWWWW. Just EWWWWWWWWWWW.

What the hell were those 2 doing? That wasn't kissing that was geez, I don't know, gross.

Seriously! These people make such an idol out of sex. Its just sex. Once you've done it a couple of times its not that big of a deal. I've had plenty of meaningless, casual and unimportant sex WITHIN my marriage. Married sex isn't always some beautiful, sacred thing, sometimes you just feel like getting laid. Or you have nothing better to do. Like the other night, I thought, well there is nothing good on tv, no good discussions raging on FJ, I guess I'll go see if my husband feels like having sex. TOTALLY meaningless, casual and unimportant sex. It was good, too.

This totally reminds me of how at one point in the 1970s, there were regular powercuts due to strikes - people couldn't watch TV or call anyone or even turn on the light, so they all just had sex. We know this because 9 months later the birthrate went through the roof!

I hope to never say the word "virginity" or a variation of it to my daughters.

Me too! Unless of course I'm answering some question they have.

Lissar~ You are awesome. Your post was great. "Jesus regrew my hymen" should be one of those tags under people's user names for post counts. Just sayin'

I second this motion. But I hope it's at the higher end so I don't miss out on it.

After reading the blog, I think it might be Tamara whose hymen has reappeared. The other three might be the "genuine article". Also, there is a photo of someone's lower half, posing on the obligatory railway line. Is this some kind of purity meme? Awaiting the train that will slam into their tunnel or something? Or am I too crude?

Edited to make "be" into 1 word instead of 2.

Archived