IGNORED

"Virgin Diaries" special, next week on TLC

Kitchen Princess

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Someone commented on the youtube video "I really hope she's not using that technique for fellatio."

Almost. died. laughing.

It's like something out of March of the Penguins. I half expected to see regurgitated fish dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Good grief.

And what was with the thing they did with their eyes at the beginning?

Well played. You owe me a keyboard, I've spit tea all over this one.

Someone commented on the youtube video "I really hope she's not using that technique for fellatio."

Almost. died. laughing.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I'm pretty sure my first kissed looked a lot like that, except that girl has less of a gag reflex than I do. I almost had to knee the guy. Plus, I was 15, so had lots of time to figure out that the tongue doesn't go all the way down your throat.

I'm one of the Virgins featured in the TLC show (one of the roommates)... check out our website and take a sneak peak at how we feel, what we believe and get to know the "3 Virgins" before the show airs!

http://www.confessionsofa29yearoldvirgin.com

Just reading the first page on your blog it doesn't sound like you are all virgins. Am I missing something?

Guest Anonymous
I'm one of the Virgins featured in the TLC show (one of the roommates)... check out our website and take a sneak peak at how we feel, what we believe and get to know the "3 Virgins" before the show airs!

http://www.confessionsofa29yearoldvirgin.com

Wow. That first post on the page you linked is massively fucked up.

After the police had left, Emmanuel stood by and told me with sadness and hurt in his voice, "In Africa, we kill our babies." I looked up at him and could only confess softly, "In Canada we do the same."
:?

Pretty much all of your posts consist of tired gender stereotypes and crappy rationalizations. (P.S. Proofreading is your friend. Sentence fragments do not make for ease of reading.)

Women can do one of a few things; they either withhold their heart for such a long time that a guy gets tired of trying to convince her she can let him in. Women usually withhold their feelings as a result of a deep root of mistrust when it comes to men and relationships. The other thing a woman can do is become too vulnerable too quickly and freak him out, sending him packing before a second date.

Oh FFS.

Sex can’t be meaningless, casual and unimportant, it was created to bring life, beauty, connection and be a bond between two people. Why would we take sex, something so beautiful as described above, and just throw it at anyone, or wrap it up and give it away to the first person that comes along. Sex outside of marriage is messy and complicated. Within a marriage it’s an adventure worth exploring over and over again.

You had sex outside of marriage and regretted it. I got married, had sex, and regretted it. Putting a ring on it isn't going to remove mess and complications from your life. Reality misses you, maybe you should call it sometime.

While mentoring a 19 year-old girl this week I was curious to know her thoughts on my "reclaimed virginity."

Oh, you aren't an actual virgin you're like a spiritual virgin. Did Jesus regrow your hymen?

**Edited to attribute the "reclaimed virginity" to the appropriate person. I initially said it was our visitor Lisa, but it was actually Tamara.

Okay I haven't been on FJ in a while but I just saw this and HAD to come see what y'all had to say. That kiss was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. It's a wonder no blood was drawn; I was half expecting one of them to lose their tongue. Holy fuck. Even preteens know that's not how that works.

Those were really gross kisses... first thought: tongue jousting??

they would be winners at the sport ;)

i found this on the virgin blog listed earlier: http://www.confessionsofa29yearoldvirgi ... mment-form

Anyone else find this speech she gave to the kids kinda out of place? Like randomly bringing it up again the next day? :? And then beating the subject half to death...

If there was an award for "worst first kiss", these guys would win it hands down. That was HIDEOUS. What was the wedding night like?!

It really did look like a mother bird regurgitating to her young.

I saw that promo too and had such a sick look on my face that I had to show Navypuglover and Seniorpuglover why I was gagging. After howling and making jokes I will not repeat to a mixed group, they both had to say that they were thinking either he was acting out his fantasies of a mother bird feeding her young or she was trying to get the last of the shrimp hors d'oeuvres. Either way, that was the grossest thing I have ever seen and as a person who loves a lot of gross subjects, that is saying a lot.

Good lord that was shiteous. It looks like they were sticking their tongues in each other's mouths and just swirling them around. GROSS! Please pass the brain bleach!! :puke-front:

Ooooh, shiteous. Only been up 22 minutes and I've already learned a cool new word!

Who in hell kisses like that?

Gah, it looked revolting.

Why do they insist on sharing the first kiss with an audience, anyway? They could have softly kissed one another and saved the more passionate kissing for later. On one hand, fundies make a big deal about modesty and than they do things like this.

Most of us had our first kiss in private or in front of other kids our age who were as inexperienced as we were. Even at fourteen, I didn't kiss like that. I was sort of confused about what to do with my tongue but I didn't try to eat the guys face off. LOL

Oh my God, that was waaay worse than I thought! Who DOES that?! Even when I was, like, 14-15, I knew not to pull that shit! Was that... serious?! :?

If you want to remain a virgin until your wedding night, that's fine. Nobody else is going to have to witness that mess! But PLEASE practice kissing for the sake of your wedding guests or the whole country if it's going to be televised!

My mind raced. Should I be angry at the mother for doing this? But then I thought about what could have caused a woman to do this. I thought about all the poverty and desperation of the people here. How difficult it was for them to feed children they already had. Had she been raped? Deserted by her husband? I did not know her story. The police then sent out dogs amongst the crowd. I asked Emmanuel again what was going on. He explained that the dogs had known the scent of the baby and then could find the mother to take her to prison. I was grieved inside. Sounded a bit like a witch hunt to me. What if the dogs found the wrong woman? Was putting a woman in prison a solution to the problem? In my heart, all I could hear were Jesus' strong words, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone." I decided to lay my "stones" down and listen.

I did like this part. It's a good attitude to take, pro-life or pro-choice. Compassion for the woman, the situation that caused her to do this thing, even if you feel what she's done is terrible.

Archived