IGNORED

Sister Wives: Season Finale and Surprise Announcement

luckylibrarian

Tonight is the season finale of Sister Wives. Most of the episode focuses on Robyn having the baby, but at the end there is supposed to be an "emotional surprise announcement." Has anyone seen any spoilers about this? I wonder if there is another pregnancy announcement.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight is the season finale of Sister Wives. Most of the episode focuses on Robyn having the baby, but at the end there is supposed to be an "emotional surprise announcement." Has anyone seen any spoilers about this? I wonder if there is another pregnancy announcement.

Oh that sounds interesting! They always over-dramatize things on those promos though, probably it will turn out to be *gasp* Janelle getting a new stove or something ;)

Hopefully I am wrong, but I always get my hopes up and then am let down.

I've only seen one ep of this show, but other announcements that may come to mind could be one of the wives leaving, or they could be moving again?

Ooh, maybe a pregnancy? Please not a fifth wife.

I hope one of the original three is pregnant and it's twins. Okay, maybe not, but I want something to take the attention away from Robyn.

I wonder if they're moving into one house together. I could see why that would be emotional. TMZ would have picked up on another pregnancy, right?

Maybe they managed to buy that big lot to build a mega-house for all of them?

Yeah, I don't think Kody's had time to look for a fifth wife at this point, it looks like he barely has time for anything right now.

interesting! i really really wish i had tlc right now, that has me curious as all hell! is anyone watching?

I don't think it's on until 9:00. If it's just an apology, I'll be annoyed.

maybe she apologizes for her behavior because she was high on pregnancy hormones? :P

interesting! i really really wish i had tlc right now, that has me curious as all hell! is anyone watching?

I am! I will try to post when it's over to let you know (but I can't promise that I won't fall asleep!).

I am! I will try to post when it's over to let you know (but I can't promise that I won't fall asleep!).

thank you! :dance:

I thought it was very interesting that Meri said she never had a deep, close relationship with a sister wife until Robyn. I thought the party line was that the women did have that deep, close relationship.

Wow! Now I get it, a surrogate. This is very nice of Robyn. Beyond nice, I don't have words.

They're buying a cul-de-sac. I wonder how they're affording all this, when they were poor-mouthing a few episodes ago.

Almost like Big Love. I was wondering how they could afford to buy furniture, decorate, etc. a couple episodes ago. Now they are a buying a cul-de-sac? Wow.

I thought it was very interesting that Meri said she never had a deep, close relationship with a sister wife until Robyn. I thought the party line was that the women did have that deep, close relationship.

I thought that was weird and sad. I wonder how Janelle and Christine feel about what she said.

They're buying a cul-de-sac. I wonder how they're affording all this, when they were poor-mouthing a few episodes ago.

Yes, they are so super poor, but they can use an interior designer for a nursery (or did I missunderstand that in the last episode?), take out a lease on a gym, and buy a cul-de-sac.....*sigh* I get so tired of TLC stars crying poor or acting like they aren't paid by TLC.

So far (42 mins in) I'm really disapointed in this episode.

Oh, wow! I'm almost crying over the end of this episode!

After the baby is born, Robyn offers to be Meri's surrogate, Meri's eggs. She told Meri to think about it. I have a little bit more respect for Robyn now.

pixydust - wow, that is possibly the most beautiful, selfless thing i have ever heard come out of robyn's mouth.

though, question, why couldn't meri have the eggs put into her? why does she need a surrogate? or was this explained?

Archived