IGNORED

Another Pro Duggar Post

roddma

What's for sure is Michelle sure wouldn't give Mom Kat the time of day if she only has two kids and WORKS full time!

Kat not only drinks the Kool-Aid, she'd mainlining it! LOL She almost makes me embarrassed to read her text, never mind display it for all the world to see. I want to ask, "You are too pretty to be this stupid"!

What's for sure is Michelle sure wouldn't give Mom Kat the time of day if she only has two kids and WORKS full time!

Kat not only drinks the Kool-Aid, she'd mainlining it! LOL She almost makes me embarrassed to read her text, never mind display it for all the world to see. I want to ask, "You are too pretty to be this stupid"!

Very true. I think Kat doesn't know a whole lot about the Duggars background. When I read the bottom part about having two kids and working full time, I laughed because she isn't aware of the Duggars' stance on working moms or their connections to Gothard.

I rolled my eyes at the following parts of that blog

The Duggars teach their children to be good people. Whether it’s traveling abroad to help less fortunate people, volunteering with the fire department, or helping each other, the Duggar children have been given a foundation of service to others by their parents.

They learn responsibility and self-reliance. When you are one of 20 in the house, relying on Mom to make your bed, do your laundry and cook your meals isn’t a luxury you have. Mom also doesn’t have time to referee every spat between brother and sister and brother and brother and sister.

All of the Duggars have responsibilities that would make many children cry. When was the last time you asked two of your kids to make dinner for 20 people, or — gasp — do laundry for 20 people?

As Madonna would say, “We’re living in a material world,” but Mrs. Duggar doesn’t listen to Madonna, and her family prefers to buy used. The children don’t have fancy clothes or toys, and most everything they buy comes from the thrift shop, or it is made. They believe that by buying used, they can save the difference. And with 20 children, they need all the difference they can get!

The bottom line is that this family has learned to live simply. They know that true joy comes from relationships, not things. Whether you subscribe to their religious beliefs or not, finding fault in this family is difficult.

It is funny how she compares the Duggars to small families. I hate how other people before have also compared the Duggars to small families and they often praise how the Duggar kids learn responsibility. News flash Cat and others, kids in some smaller families learn responsibility too. They just learn on smaller scale. I don't think Duggar kids aren't better than kids from who are only children, or only have 1 to 3 siblings. Josh, John David, Jill, Jana and Jessa aren't really independent adults. John and Josh pretty much work for Boob.

The Duggars are no longer shopping from thrift stores, I guess Cat hasn't noticed the Aeropostale clothes and bags.

I wonder if she has ever seen the show. She will see they have changed from the first specials and yes they are more materialistic. Those who watch regularly know don't buy used much anymore. I think you can have a few material things and good family relationships-duh. I laughed at the part about them learning self-reliance and how the kids don't rely on their mother to make the bed. There is a difference in being self-reliant and a slave so your parents can be lazier and save them money. I left my two cents along this line.

I wonder if she has ever seen the show. She will see they have changed from the first specials and yes they are more materialistic. Those who watch regularly know don't buy used much anymore. I think you can have a few material things and good family relationships-duh. I laughed at the part about them learning self-reliance and how the kids don't rely on their mother to make the bed. There is a difference in being self-reliant and a slave so your parents can be lazier and save them money. I left my two cents along this line.

I also wonder if she has seen the show. But there are some viewers that don't notice certain things like name brand clothes, the iPhones and few other things the have.

I left my two cents also, although it's awaiting moderation. Did anyone catch the show last night? I watched part of it, for the first time in ages, and Michelle said something about how she was going to take care of her(self) now, and made it sound like it was the end of the line for Josie having mommy-time. Time to get passed off to a buddy, kid! Been nice knowin' ya. :roll:

Also, even though at the end it was just Michelle, Jill, and Josie in Israel, Jill was the one pushing the stroller, holding Josie at the doctor's, etc. She appeared to be Jill's child. My husband incredulously said, "She can't even take care of one kid without help!?" Why no, dear, no she can't. She's the mother of the year, you see.

This happened on Stark Raving Mad Mommy- she writes a post being like "oh, the Duggars aren't so bad" writes a whole glowing post about wonderful they are, and wonders why shit goes down in her comments- she was in the military and she has four kids with special needs. I don't know how someone who advocates so much for her kids can be like "wow, the family that mistreats a micropremie and lets various speech and reading delays go unacknowledged is great!" ESPECIALLY when the Duggars support political movements that would make disability access even more difficult, as well as cut funding to public education and interventions, etc. Way to fuck yourself over.

I dont know how so many people are SO ignorant of how the Duggars and their ilk would, in a heartbeat, condemn the majority of us to hell, while taking away services and healthcare access to boot.

This happened on Stark Raving Mad Mommy- she writes a post being like "oh, the Duggars aren't so bad" writes a whole glowing post about wonderful they are, and wonders why shit goes down in her comments- she was in the military and she has four kids with special needs. I don't know how someone who advocates so much for her kids can be like "wow, the family that mistreats a micropremie and lets various speech and reading delays go unacknowledged is great!" ESPECIALLY when the Duggars support political movements that would make disability access even more difficult, as well as cut funding to public education and interventions, etc. Way to fuck yourself over.

I dont know how so many people are SO ignorant of how the Duggars and their ilk would, in a heartbeat, condemn the majority of us to hell, while taking away services and healthcare access to boot.

I think people are ignorant of Duggars because they don't do deep research on them. I feel bad for some of the fans of the Duggars, because outside of book signings and publicized events, Boob and Mullet would never really care to talk to single moms, mainstream Christians, families with 1 to 4 kids.

Archived