IGNORED

The Bayly Brothers

DomWackTroll

Man, Kamilla is the worst at being funny/sad at the same time. I love when she tries to get into Twitter fights with Rachel Held Evans and just gets ignored.

Did anyone else read the post about how she got coffee with the woman from the seminary she went to, but claims she saw satan working in the woman or something crazy like that and just got up and left instead of having dialogue about why she's denouncing that same seminary now?

What??

That is so bizarre. What a sad life. She regrets that she didn't find a "headship" at the age of 18 and didn't give birth to 36 little ones...So obvious.

Oh and I did read that "Dying To be a Wife" poem that someone mentionned a few days ago. Horrifying, it's like reading a woman's suicide note. Surely whoever wrote it was ironic?? :think:

Here's her complaint about RHE:

bravelass.blogspot.com/2011/10/conversation-not-so-much.html

And she probably has many more. The thought of her going up against RHE kind of makes me snicker a bit.

Her blog is intensely snarkable, but I don't think we've ever taken her seriously enough to actually snark on her blog here. Not that I remember, anyway. To me, as the Baylys official leg humper, she is a pitiful creature (hateful, but pitiful).

Her blog is intensely snarkable, but I don't think we've ever taken her seriously enough to actually snark on her blog here. Not that I remember, anyway. To me, as the Baylys official leg humper, she is a pitiful creature (hateful, but pitiful).

I think that just cries out to be a post number designation! :lol:

She also tries to antagonize RHE on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TheBraveLass

And she's on a really big not-wanting-health-insurance-to-cover-birth-control kick right now.

Well, at least she's honest about the ugliness of her beliefs:

TheBraveLass

Kamilla Ludwig

@ostrachan @rachelheldevans why are ppl afraid of "p" word? Patriarchy is woven into very fabric of Scripture. Pick it out, whole unravels

29 Nov

Archived