IGNORED

I found a picture of the prayer closet!

Daenerys

and I always imagined it would be like something out of Carrie. I guess it contains a chair as a kneeler would be too Catholic?

I think so but this one is very pretty and seems like it would do very nicely.

dy0sac.jpg

So am I, and that's not very healthy in the long term... especially for Jennifer who seems to think Jill is actually her mother.

I love how there are at least 8 pictures featuring baby Jennifer on that page, and she is with a sister-mom in 7 of them :roll:

I'm not sure they'd actually have a problem putting in bunks. I think the boys' room is a little bigger than the girls', but the ceiling heights should be the same and they have several bunks for the boys.

I guess it's good to see a space for their computers now that they used switched-on schoolhouse, but I still think they would have been better off making some space into a dedicated schoolroom since they have so many trying to work independently. It would be hard to concentrate on reading, spelling, etc. with a bunch of little kids playing in the room, but it doesn't seem quite fair to send the kids somewhere else when that is meant to be their playroom. Maybe that's why the howlers are always running around in the living room.

Archived