IGNORED

What I dreamed today

annalena

..that I was visiting the Duggars who lived in some kind of compound in Germany. I had a guest house for my own and J'chelle came over and told me I had to keep it cleaner. I then took Josie and Jordyn to a check-up at thed doctor's to see if they are delayed in their progress.

No one seemed to care though or able to tell me where their doctor was located, until my own parents came by and told me (wtf?). Jill didn't know and J'chelle didn't seem to know.

Josie was so tiny she looked like a balloon (hey, I know this doesn't make sense, but this was a dream!)

Generally in dreams rooms mean part of yourself that you are wnating to grow or develop, same with houses. I can't tell you what that means for you, it's all to the dreamer to figure out what her subconscious is trying to tell her. The balloon thing, Joseie looking like a baloon? Dreammoods.com has a lot of ideas about balloons that don't make sense to me in the Josie area except maybe the idea that "To dream that you or someone is blowing up a balloon represents your aspirations, goals and ambitions. You are experiencing renewed hope" --- I know you didn't say your dreamself was blowing up the balloon but with dreams and subconscious symbols you have to thinka bout what 's going on in your waking life and work from there. So if you said to me, "Waht'd that dream mean?" I'd say that you are feeling that you are strong and growing stronger (keeping your room the way you wanted it, not the way the boobs wanted it) and that you are optimistic for the baby Josei - "renewed hope" as Dreammoods said. I really like that site. When I have a dream that makes no sense I go there. Oh, I had a dream my very manly-masculine neighbor came to a party dressed as a pig, with pink makeup smeared over his beard, what am I doing here? I gotta go to dreammoods!! myself!!!

i wonder what dreammoods would say about me deflowering two of the duggar kids...

i wonder what dreammoods would say about me deflowering two of the duggar kids...

Well, that one up's my Duggars-in-bathing-suits dream I had a while back.

I can offer one where a fundie family of 18 or so danced to Phil Collins' "I can't stop loving you", only the lyrics were "I am no looooon-ger quiverfull".

They had some kind of choreography and performed it after their baby was released from the hospital because they were so glad she had made it (hint, hint?)

lol maybe we should make this into a duggar/fundie dream thread! since annalena went first, i'll go next.

*clears throat*

this was quite an involved and complicated dream, but i shall try to explain as best as possible. in my dream, in the universe, there are gods - like the christian god - and then there are spirits that rule over them. i was one of those spirits. well, apparently, the christian god was pissing off some of the other gods and spirits, so i was told to take care of it. i captured the christian god and threw him in our prison, and for some reason i also captured the duggar family - though minus josh and anna for some reason - i guess because of their faithfulness or some shit like that.

i sat them down and i explained that because of the problems created by the christian god, he was to be executed, and if they wanted to avoid that fate they would need to leave their faith. they didn't really react much, just a solemn nod, and since i didn't really want to kill any more than necessary, i decided the best thing to do was to separate them. so i locked up jim bob and michelle and took the kids away and educated them. not just on religion - in fact, religion never came up. instead i taught them things like history and science and the arts.

well, after a little while, three of them came to me saying that they wanted to leave their faith, so i helped them. one of them was young, so i played with them and when they started laughing hard they were "de-converted". the other two were of age, so their "de-conversion" was a proper deflowering.

now i woke up before the rest could "de-convert", but the general feeling of the dream was that the christian god would be executed, and jim bob and michelle along with them, and the duggar parents would die with the knowledge that their children had left their faith. a little dark, i know, but in the dream it was more humorous.

anyone care to guess who the first three duggars were who "de-converted"?

lol maybe we should make this into a duggar/fundie dream thread! since annalena went first, i'll go next.

*clears throat*

this was quite an involved and complicated dream, but i shall try to explain as best as possible. in my dream, in the universe, there are gods - like the christian god - and then there are spirits that rule over them. i was one of those spirits. well, apparently, the christian god was pissing off some of the other gods and spirits, so i was told to take care of it. i captured the christian god and threw him in our prison, and for some reason i also captured the duggar family - though minus josh and anna for some reason - i guess because of their faithfulness or some shit like that.

i sat them down and i explained that because of the problems created by the christian god, he was to be executed, and if they wanted to avoid that fate they would need to leave their faith. they didn't really react much, just a solemn nod, and since i didn't really want to kill any more than necessary, i decided the best thing to do was to separate them. so i locked up jim bob and michelle and took the kids away and educated them. not just on religion - in fact, religion never came up. instead i taught them things like history and science and the arts.

well, after a little while, three of them came to me saying that they wanted to leave their faith, so i helped them. one of them was young, so i played with them and when they started laughing hard they were "de-converted". the other two were of age, so their "de-conversion" was a proper deflowering.

now i woke up before the rest could "de-convert", but the general feeling of the dream was that the christian god would be executed, and jim bob and michelle along with them, and the duggar parents would die with the knowledge that their children had left their faith. a little dark, i know, but in the dream it was more humorous.

anyone care to guess who the first three duggars were who "de-converted"?

:shock:

Jinger, Johanna, Joy

hannie was the first! but neg on the others...remember, the other two were of age ;)

YAY!!!! What do I win?

I had a dream that I was somehow at the Duggars, and they had this big thing going on. I heard crying, and knew it was Josie. I was asking where she was. When I found her, she was at the bottom of the stairs. She had apparently fallen all the way down that big flight of stairs. I picked her up and yelled at Jim Bob, who said "She's fine!" I looked down at her, checked her over, and she SEEMED okay, but I was still worried. I bundled her up and took her downstairs. She was soooo cute and just gurgled at me and smiled real big. When I got downstairs, I found an EMT who had been caught up in all the festivities, told him what happened, and made him take care of that baby. Then I went outside, and took a walk. A ways down the road, I met Joy-Anna who wore all black. We began talking and became fabulous friends. I had to go to the bathroom, so she took me down to the basement, where there were people I knew, who don't like me, and they didnt believe Joy said I could use the bathroom.

It was wierd.

ding ding ding! we have a winnaaaar!

JD's unease and embarrassment that time Boob was bragging that he could teach a seminar on "Godly men" had made me suspicious that he's not entirely "godly".

Apple? Blackberry? Pina Colada!?

What kind of pie!!!!

any kind your little heart desires :)

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing. I want a half apple, half blackberry pie please. You can mail it to me, and I will eat it, and rub it in everyones face that I have pie and they dont.

I had a super cool dream last night. I had a dream a scary man was following me down a dirt road. I turned around and said "I am Queen "name I forget" ,and I have more power than you can ever imagine!" We then both ran full speed at each other. I grabbed him by the throat and threw him to to ground. I then shape shifted into a werewolf and ate his face and neck. When I was done I stood up and walked into the woods. It was a full moon last night, I hope none of my neighbors are missing.... :whistle:

I had a super cool dream last night. I had a dream a scary man was following me down a dirt road. I turned around and said "I am Queen "name I forget" ,and I have more power than you can ever imagine!" We then both ran full speed at each other. I grabbed him by the throat and threw him to to ground. I then shape shifted into a werewolf and ate his face and neck. When I was done I stood up and walked into the woods. It was a full moon last night, I hope none of my neighbors are missing.... :whistle:

No more pizza and beer right before bed for you! :snooty:

No more pizza and beer right before bed for you! :snooty:

;)

I think it was driving to my sister's house in West Virginia yesterday. I was worried for days the hillbillies were going to get me if I didn't leave by nightfall.Then I had wine when I got home. Wine and hillbillies make for weird dreams.

;)

I think it was driving to my sister's house in West Virginia yesterday. I was worried for days the hillbillies were going to get me if I didn't leave by nightfall.Then I had wine when I got home. Wine and hillbillies make for weird dreams.

Well my ancestors were hillbillies on my mother's side and I do like wine, so I guess sharing a drink isn't a grand idea.

Archived