IGNORED

His priorities are in order... Scott Walker vs Sex Ed

TinfoilHatMandatory

a politician lied about his intentions and priorities? *gasp* say it ain't so!

needless to say, i'm not surprised in the least.

What's tragic is that the current sex ed program is apparently quite effective in reducing teen pregnancies and STDs. But Scotty is facing a recall and must pander to his base.

Scott Walker is an asshat of the highest order. There's a recall movement and I hope they succeed. He eviscerated the public unions and has no friends in education.

Scott Walker is the worst thing that has happened to WI in a long time. My daughter, a county surveyor, is one of the employees whose job might be on the line come January. He has very few friends outside the Koch Brothers.

I sure hope he gets recalled.

I hope they recall his slimy ass! Maybe the incredibly unpopular Ohio governor, Ka-suck, will be next.

So many people that voted for him (hello republicans/tea partiers) are roundly disillusioned. I guess it could be said they got the government they deserved, but the rest of us have had to suffer, too.

I hope they recall his slimy ass! Maybe the incredibly unpopular Ohio governor, Ka-suck, will be next.

So many people that voted for him (hello republicans/tea partiers) are roundly disillusioned. I guess it could be said they got the government they deserved, but the rest of us have had to suffer, too.

I'm with you on Kasich. I have been known in the past to vote for someone and regret it later, but I knew better on this one. He did NOT get my vote.

Christians have been trying to stop people having sex outside of marriage for 2000 years and they have never managed it but by force. The war on sex has been fought and lost with huge casualties and still they try to fight.

I despise that man. I marched in Madison in the spring. I was involved in the recall efforts of the Republican senators; none from my district so I couldn't vote anyone out, but that didn't stop me from working with those who had an asshole to try and recall. And, I am involved in the recall process of Asshat #1.

What's more there is growing support, from many 'sides', to also attempt to recall Rebecca Kleefisch, the Tea Partiy's Wisconsin baby. I belief my shouts of joy would be just as loud if her ass is ousted along with Walker. She's not much, really; the Lt. Governor in Wisconsin is largely unseen and unproductive. But, she's a Tea Party face and that makes her removal almost as imperative as Walker's.

I hate the idea of abstinence only education. I just graduated from 8th grade health class, and we learned a ton about our anatomies and cycles, something that I heard is lacking in abstinence only education. Somebody please think of the clitoris! And of course, we learned about consent, when to say yes and no, the media impact on our sex lives and what method of birth control will work best for us. Comprehensive sex ed for the win!

I hate the idea of abstinence only education. I just graduated from 8th grade health class, and we learned a ton about our anatomies and cycles, something that I heard is lacking in abstinence only education. Somebody please think of the clitoris! And of course, we learned about consent, when to say yes and no, the media impact on our sex lives and what method of birth control will work best for us. Comprehensive sex ed for the win!

There's no proof that abstinence only education works to reduce teen pregnancies. Look at the Palin family.

There's no proof that abstinence only education works to reduce teen pregnancies. Look at the Palin family.

What! it worked great for them. Only 3+ out of wedlock kids. That is a tiny percentage to the kids they have that are not bastards. (sarcasm)

I live in Wisconsin, and words cannot describe my hatred for this man. He has demolished one of the things I care about most in this world: education. My boyfriend's mother has been an elementary teacher her whole life, and in her 50's without the means to, she is now being forced into retirement because her school shut down. Walker and his wife have no respect for educated people (he dropped out of Marquette).

And now this.

I really really hope this recall election goes through.

Archived