IGNORED

110% Surrendered

bionicmlle

I used to be a salesperson and we got bombarded with insane shit from our area manager daily via email. You had to open and read the email within 10 min or there was disciplinary action. He used to say things like " GLASGOW STORE 1! PICK UP YOUR SWORDS!!!!!!! DUMFRIES AND EDINBURGH ARE ON THE BATTLEFIELD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!" so you could imagine how much we enjoyed reading them. No metaphor was too stupid, believe me.

His favourite phrase was "giving 1001%!!!!!" . As in "GLASGOW 2!!!!!!! 1001 PERCENTERS!!!!!! MAKING ME PROUD TODAY!!!!!!!!!! INVERNESS YOU'RE NOT ON 99% YET I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO REACH SELLING PERFECTION!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!"

We made a voodoo doll of him which we subjected to many punishments.

I used to be a salesperson and we got bombarded with insane shit from our area manager daily via email. You had to open and read the email within 10 min or there was disciplinary action. He used to say things like " GLASGOW STORE 1! PICK UP YOUR SWORDS!!!!!!! DUMFRIES AND EDINBURGH ARE ON THE BATTLEFIELD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!" so you could imagine how much we enjoyed reading them. No metaphor was too stupid, believe me.

His favourite phrase was "giving 1001%!!!!!" . As in "GLASGOW 2!!!!!!! 1001 PERCENTERS!!!!!! MAKING ME PROUD TODAY!!!!!!!!!! INVERNESS YOU'RE NOT ON 99% YET I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO REACH SELLING PERFECTION!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!"

See what I mean? (add me to the list of those who have been in too many work-related "pep rallies").

Glad to have amused a few with this. :-)

But on the plus side, I loved this story XD Thanks for sharing

Archived